AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

I've got a size 10.5 in my 09's 10's and 11's. The 11's fit differently than the other two IMO but not enough to go a size up. They fit a bit more snug but a half a size up would be too big in these.

Just iD'd a couple of pairs that I'll be pulling the trigger on soon:
NjJPU.jpg

sslxU.jpg

Hope they turn out great.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Any more info on future general release cw's of these?
Yes.  They're all ugly.

While they may not be as great as the 2009 cw's most of them so far are not bad IMO. Of course I like clean and simple stuff. Now if you want to talk ugly, some of the id's people have been posting, wow.

Shots fired?

If so, I can justify all of my IDs...

nike_air_griffey_max_21.jpg

Nike-Lebron-8-Christmas-05.jpg

nike-air-command-force-neon-3.jpg

nike-air-pegasus-92-13.jpg

3131_0.jpg

Not that I have to though.

The whole point of ID is to make something you want that probably won't be released in stores. These are all classic NIKE color combos that have graced a number of different shoes and I love them all.

Spoiler [+]
creepy.jpg

COME AT ME BRO

Also, No....you don't have to justify your IDs. Although, I'm glad that you did show your inspirations.

I had to send my grey/hyper blue 2009s in to Nike earlier today because the air-sole unit deflated.

I'm pretty upset (as those were my first Air Maxes), but I'm looking forward to getting a pair of 2011s to replace them. After seeing the grey/neo lime colorway in person, I'll probably cop those.

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

man i jsut bought a pair went to eat and bammmmmmmmmmm there goes the @#$%$$ air bubble

Damn,  what did you double up @ Cheesecake Factory or something??  j/k.  That sucks- snap a pic when you have a moment.

Originally Posted by dbff

I had to send my grey/hyper blue 2009s in to Nike earlier today because the air-sole unit deflated.

I'm pretty upset (as those were my first Air Maxes), but I'm looking forward to getting a pair of 2011s to replace them. After seeing the grey/neo lime colorway in person, I'll probably cop those.

what kind of warranty does Nike have on those? how many years do they cover for the air-sole unit?

That's the first thing I would have done, if I bought the Volts.

I bought 2 pair of every available color of laces at the Nike outlet (neon yellow, neon green and royal). I've been meaning to call and see if they currently have different colors.

Back
Top Bottom