AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

I have the 2011 but havent worn them for walking/running the track yet but what about the Air Max 24/7 is that a good running/walking sneaker??
Not even close. 

Never looked at Air AMxes as real running shoes, to darn heavy. Get some Lunars, I need some new Fly's for this 5k in June

I would never work out in any 2009-2011 AMs... It is Lunars all day for me.

Specifically Lunar Glide.

^ Im a huge LunarFly fan, for everything. Especially the Lunar Fly Breathe edition. I prefer A LOT of cusion, so other Lunars for running dont work as well for me. Love the Glides for everyday where though

None of these air max should be used for running, they just aren't meant for that

everything > 24/7s, they really just suck

09 FTW, nothing has felt good since, even with the same sole.

I need to get my lunar game up and try something new, word to Illy.

Finally got my first pair, the Black/Volt with the $30 off coupon, which they let me use at Champs. These are nice, but still the 2009 are so much better.

New color on Finishline.com I don't know what the blue's description is.

lg429889040.jpg

Originally Posted by sloanboy

I.d.'s usually take are 4 weeks to deliver?

anywhere from 3-6.  Most of my 2011's have taken 4-5 weeks.  I ordered 2 pairs on April 24 and just got a shipping notice for one of them this morning.

Coming to the realization that if I want a grey/volt colorway in this shoe I'm probably going to have to ID a pair. With funds being tight right now...I can't really justify dropping $200 on a pair of sneakers...sucks.

....agree w Jeff about the ID's!!! Completely disappointed w the GR releases on this model. Guess the magic is gone since the 09's...

I was out walking the lake yesterday. I saw a dude with the grey and neo lime's on. Boy, did they stand out! This was my first time seeing them in person. If I like the way my 2011s feel with a different insole, I might grab that color.

^^^ agreed. grey and lime's are sweet aesthetically. but i'm not sold on the fit of these. agree with those who say they AM09 is preferable. seems to me like they overcompensated for the concerns over the small toebox of the AM10 by making this year's too roomy imo.

Finally picked up a pair of the volt. I'll have to agree about the 2009's being better comfort and fit wise. Oh well, still love these and will more than likely pick up another pair.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Coming to the realization that if I want a grey/volt colorway in this shoe I'm probably going to have to ID a pair. With funds being tight right now...I can't really justify dropping $200 on a pair of sneakers...sucks.

I'm still holding out hope.  I have just seen too many pictures to think they won't make what would be the best CW of these.

84b36cf163538e04eb8e8c76a99b7c63e38ede5f_r.jpg

I wasn't a fan of the 2011's but I saw these last week in footlocker and I had to have them. Great summer sneaker. To me this is the best colorway released by far. What do you guys think?  

Yeah I like those but the best cw so far IMO is the volts. Trying to decide what cw to get next, cool greys, white/grey or the white/royals.

i bought those am2011 in the white/cool grey color way i had to get a half size bigger from 9 to 9.5 did every body else size up also ? 

Nope. I wear an 11 in 2009s and 2011s and an 11.5 in 2010s.

2011s have the most room in the toebox followed by the 09s and then the 2010s.

Yeah, same here. I wear a 10.5 in these and the 09's but ordered my only pair of 2010's and got them Friday. They are 10.5 and too snug, I need an 11.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom