AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

i thought i wasn't interested on these after looking at those bright colorways...
but i gotta admit, i m sold on the livestrong and white/blk... those r nice~

plus the colorway FlintGrey posted, the lighter yellow color than livestrong, or maybe just the light?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

It's a nice shoe. There isn't much more you can say about that. But if this is supposed to be the flagship Air Max of the year, Nike needs to come up with some better designs. Lunar's killin' it right now.
The AM2011 is pretty dope, actually.  I saw the samples last month and it did no justice to the early catalog pics.

No, I agree. I never said it was ugly. It's nice - and that Blk/Volt pic makes 'em look really great - but the design is kinda underwhelming. Maybe i'm not a fan of the Fuse on the upper but it didn't look super great on my feet. I'm fortunate enough to have a friend out at Nike who sends me sz. 10 running samples and maybe I was expecting too much, but I wasn't a big fan when I saw them (the white upper with varsity royal bottom).

But he showed me something during iChat of some random samples that probably won't ever release and I was blown away at an "Air Max Glide+ 2" sample...looks something like this (a quick photoshop):

2m5nzfq.jpg

Pretty much a LunarGlide+ 2 upper with 360 Air. I've been Lunar crazy so perhaps i'm biased to the sleeker, form-fitting look, but like I was with the AM2010, my reaction to the 2011 was "ehh".

I would probably buy every CW they could make of those

wow... i can't make myself to buy the Glide+ 2 cuz just looked something wrong with it for me...
but these... 
pimp.gif

Got dammit Nike....Y'all gonna make my wallets implode this year. Those LS are heavy.

I don't mind the shoes, but haven't seen a single CW I like, and as some of you know I'm not exactly picky (I had almost 40 AM2009s).

Yo Jeff what about the Black Volt colorway neverwearthem posted a couple pages back? I think those might be worthy of a cop...

I don't mind the shoes, but haven't seen a single CW I like, and as some of you know I'm not exactly picky (I had almost 40 AM2009s).
I'm with you on that jeff. All of the colorways I've seen so far are okay, but not "must haves."
I believe that I read somewhere that future colorways (Q2-Q3) are going to be real nice. I'm hoping my memory serves me correct.

i saw one of my students with those black/electric greens on today. They dont look half bad.

So it is electric green? Hard to tell in pics. The sockliner looks voltish.
White midsole strip and Nike check FTL.

Yeah just saw them. I'm happy that The black pair has volt instead of that electric green. Love that highlighter look instead.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah just saw them. I'm happy that The black pair has volt instead of that electric green. Love that highlighter look instead.

Agreed. Wonder if I should jump on the volts at retail? In the past the AM in that colorway has sold out fairly quick. I'm really liking the grey and white royal cw's too. Damn u Nike.

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

4 cw's up for preorder at nike.com
Thanks for the heads up.  Still not feeling any of the CWs, but ordered a pair to check 'em out in person.  They look comfy.

4 cw's up for preorder at nike.com
Thanks for the heads up.  Still not feeling any of the CWs, but ordered a pair to check 'em out in person.  They look comfy.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Agreed. Wonder if I should jump on the volts at retail? In the past the AM in that colorway has sold out fairly quick. I'm really liking the grey and white royal cw's too. Damn u Nike.

I say wait and try them on. And that colorway sells well, they tend to run outta sz 11 quicker than anything. But I gotta try them on first. That toe box looks too compacted. They'll prob fit like the 10s. The 9s were fine but hate that bulky look.

Yeah. I wear a 10.5 in the 09's. Heard the 10's were a half size up. Guess I'll just wait til they hit the mall.

LIVESTRONG's are up too...look different from the pic i posted though...maybe cause of the lighting

Back
Top Bottom