AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Not convinced yet, but the AM10's grew on me to the point of liking them more than the 2009s...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by andfattoo

has anybody seen these in person?
Yes, they are quite nice...

It's probably been said but the blk/volt, whi/blk & whi/blue are all on pre-order at NDC.  They hit stores Feb 9... 
Thanks for the drop date, and im feeling those white/blues up there.

I always dislike the white portion on the midsole but the actual pics look much better than catalog pics.

Outside of the Foamposites that release this year, these have been the shoe I've been looking forward to. Like ReturnBama said, I'm also having trouble deciding on which colorway I would want to cop.

Right now, I think the Livestrong and volt colorways are the AM 2011s strongest, but that might change when I get to see both pairs in person. What kills the white/navy pair is the amount of white on the shoe; it's definitely way too much of it, which spoils what could have been a great colorway.

Finally, I think the sleeper colorway is the grey/red one. Something tells me that I'm going to really love it when I see it in person...

It's kinda hard for me to get hyped for these, since I have so many pairs of 09s.  I have the 09 version of almost every colorway. 

I've got my eye on the grey/orange and the all grey.

Originally Posted by dbff

Outside of the Foamposites that release this year, these have been the shoe I've been looking forward to. Like ReturnBama said, I'm also having trouble deciding on which colorway I would want to cop.

Right now, I think the Livestrong and volt colorways are the AM 2011s strongest, but that might change when I get to see both pairs in person. What kills the white/navy pair is the amount of white on the shoe; it's definitely way too much of it, which spoils what could have been a great colorway.

Finally, I think the sleeper colorway is the grey/red one. Something tells me that I'm going to really love it when I see it in person...
I think the grey-based ones look the best: grey/red, grey/orange, grey/light blue.

Only Getting the black/Volt from those up there.

The all grey looks dope. Gotta see those in person tho. The black air bubble kills it for me. Should've been A diff color, like orange or baby blue.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Only Getting the black/Volt from those up there.

The all grey looks dope. Gotta see those in person tho. The black air bubble kills it for me. Should've been A diff color, like orange or baby blue.
Nike-Air-Max-2011-Wolf-Grey-Black-Total-Orange.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-2011-New.jpg

Grazi.

Anybody else feel like Nike just kills a shoe by making the swoosh so noticeable now? Like calm down... A small check on the heel would be fine but slapping it with a mega swoosh is annoying.
laugh.gif

The Grey/Orange picture above is the first shot I've really liked of this shoe. My 2 pairs of 09's are still in great shape, so I'll really have to be sold hard to get a pair of these.

I'm glad to see these are coming out pretty soon. At Footaction, I heard a guy on the video talking about them and they actually look OK.

The Grey/Orange picture above is the first shot I've really liked of this shoe. My 2 pairs of 09's are still in great shape, so I'll really have to be sold hard to get a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom