AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

^^ second that real pic of the white/black.. the ones ive only seen is the pics on ndc..

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Jeff how do you feel about these?

They look real comfy, but I don't like the colorblocking on any of the CWs I have seen.  Closest to being decent IMO are the cool grey/reds, the grey/light blues and the grey/oranges.  There were so many good CWs on the 2009s and even 2010s, I am real disappointed so far in these.  It'll help me save so money though, so I guess it's alright.

I ordered the white/blacks just to try a pair out, but they have WAY too much white (even a black midsole rim would've been a huge improvement) and I don't like the air max unit being blacked out that much.  I just couldn't even bring myself to try the other CWs.  It you replaced the black with silver/grey on the black/volts, that might work.

these in my opinion are way better than the 2009 and 2010 air maxes.. good job nike..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Jeff how do you feel about these?

They look real comfy, but I don't like the colorblocking on any of the CWs I have seen.  Closest to being decent IMO are the cool grey/reds, the grey/light blues and the grey/oranges.  There were so many good CWs on the 2009s and even 2010s, I am real disappointed so far in these.  It'll help me save so money though, so I guess it's alright.

I ordered the white/blacks just to try a pair out, but they have WAY too much white (even a black midsole rim would've been a huge improvement) and I don't like the air max unit being blacked out that much.  I just couldn't even bring myself to try the other CWs.  It you replaced the black with silver/grey on the black/volts, that might work.

black midsole rim would be a nice touch, but if they feel like the 09's, i wont care much.  Im quite sure yall let us know how they are when you get them.

Just my opinion but I always find myself going back to the Air Max 1's when considering an Air Max purchase. I love the simplicity and clean look as well as the classic colour blocking. I know technically it's like comparing apples to oranges but In my eyes, less is more when it comes to styling.

You need to branch out. Keeping it to a simplicity level constantly, tends to brand you boring. Not saying you are.

But agree. The older AMs are waaaaay more casual friendly.

Originally Posted by never wear them

You need to branch out. Keeping it to a simplicity level constantly, tends to brand you boring. Not saying you are.

But agree. The older AMs are waaaaay more casual friendly.

I hear what you're saying but with the new colourways (ACG's come to mind) and Nike I.D. available, the Air Max 1's will always be fresh.....plus they're so damn comfy! I'm also a big fan of the Toki's and the Retro J's and JB offerings so I keep my rotation tight.

I have been waiting on these since I first saw them awhile back. I think the wildcard will be the Fuse technology. It's definitely a different feel than Flywire, and I'm interested to see what you guys think about. I think it's gonna be a match made in heaven, but we shall soon see.

I kinda like those LIVESTRONG Air Max 2011s..i'll wait till they drop in price or hit an outlet tho..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I kinda like those LIVESTRONG Air Max 2011s..i'll wait till they drop in price or hit an outlet tho..
that's what i said about the LIVESTRONG am09 and it never happened...and i loved those.  i love these and i'm not goin to make the same mistake twice.

2 colorways are up on eastbay.com. looks like an all black and black/volt colorway. not bad but not the 2009

Originally Posted by NobleKane

2 colorways are up on eastbay.com. looks like an all black and black/volt colorway. not bad but not the 2009

i dunno man.........these might be better than the 09s............i still gotta see these in person first though

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dunno man.........these might be better than the 09s............i still gotta see these in person first though

you really think so? atleast they took off that tacky flywire tag from the 2010's...

i like the design but as always it will come down to the comfort

has anybody seen these in person?
Yes, they are quite nice...

It's probably been said but the blk/volt, whi/blk & whi/blue are all on pre-order at NDC.  They hit stores Feb 9... 

Back
Top Bottom