Air Max 90 Current- Pics Inside

My 2 pairs got here today. Good looking shoes. I wouldn't have done everything that they did with it, but between the mesh upper and free sole they arevery comfortable. The heel nubs are nice too. I will try to post a couple pics in a bit.

DISTRICT got their shipment in, so if anyone in the Bay Area is still looking for them, give them a call. websites in the sig

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

So these won't be releasing at regular spots like Footlocker and such? And would someone be so kind as to confirm the $125.00 retail price?

It is 125.00.

3fef_3.JPG

4b0d_3.JPG

4679_3.JPG

4dc7_3.JPG

5040_3.JPG

5542_3.JPG

4445_3.JPG

These are starting to look like a good summer shoe. Might have to check with my local spots if there gonna be getting them.

These dropped all over Los Angeles today. UNDFTD, Blends, Proper. Quickstrike only, not a GR. I copped the last size 10 at Blends LA. Cats have been beastingfor these all day, phonebombing shops. These will SELL OUT! Don't sleep.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NRG55

how do these fit? are they just like the HOA Infrareds?

A little bit bigger IMO. I usually wear a 11.5/11 in Nike, but needed a 12 HOA. The 11.5 of these fits me pretty well.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

A little bit bigger IMO. I usually wear a 11.5/11 in Nike, but needed a 12 HOA. The 11.5 of these fits me pretty well.
So do you suggest I should size down. I'm usually a 9 in air maxes, jordans 8.5 should I go with a 8.5 then. thanks

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

So do you suggest I should size down. I'm usually a 9 in air maxes, jordans 8.5 should I go with a 8.5 then. thanks

I would go a half size down from what you wore for HOA

got my pair. thanks for the advice about going down a half size. i almost bought them true to size before i noticed this post

thanks DJ glue, hope they stay up a couple days i just dropped 600 the past few days im gonna have to get rid of something

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

got my pair. thanks for the advice about going down a half size. i almost bought them true to size before i noticed this post

i think the guy was saying that they fit true to size.....it is the HOA that run a little small....so if you gonna order the currents, then you should staytrue to size

Back
Top Bottom