AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

3240F87C-2837-4326-A665-4F4BEB2093ED.jpeg
Good luck for tomorrow everyone

I need these to sit till the end of the month (hopefully). Just need one pair.

A little nervous about tomorrow. Thought for sure Walters would get them but they’re claiming they didn’t when I walked in today. Ready to pull the trigger

Yeah there pretty limited in certain sizes especially half sizes looking like a Full on QS

I don’t understand why they have only 1 7.5UK in store can someone clear this up for me if they have more knowledge

I don’t understand why they have only 1 7.5UK in store can someone clear this up for me if they have more knowledge

Dude, you have been the most knowledgeable on this thread. I’m not sure where you are,but in the U.S. these don’t seem to be too in demand especially compared to all of the other releases in feb.

Dude, you have been the most knowledgeable on this thread. I’m not sure where you are,but in the U.S. these don’t seem to be too in demand especially compared to all of the other releases in feb.
Thank you bro means a lot I live in London and over here these are pretty hyped all Air max are tbh with you im waiting for the store to open now it’s 4am another 4 hours to go but I’m getting that 7.5 lol I’m just window watching atm to pass the time being a sneaker enthusiast what a sad life :smile:
68A836F8-9826-4D2D-9FCF-8C7E2B765610.jpeg

Thank you bro means a lot I live in London and over here these are pretty hyped all Air max are tbh with you im waiting for the store to open now it’s 4am another 4 hours to go but I’m getting that 7.5 lol I’m just window watching atm to pass the time being a sneaker enthusiast what a sad life :smile:

Yeah I kinda assumed you were not in the U.S. I know air max are a bigger deal over there. Nothing sad about that, do what you gotta do my man. Thanks for keeping the thread interesting and good luck. Hope all who want them tomorrow get a pair

Yeah I kinda assumed you were not in the U.S. I know air max are a bigger deal over there. Nothing sad about that, do what you gotta do my man. Thanks for keeping the thread interesting and good luck. Hope all who want them tomorrow get a pair
Hope you get your pair too take care

Im a little worried my local sneaker store wont get them in tomorrow. They usually post on their IG a day before release that theyre selling a certain pair but i havent seen anything yet. I asked if theyre getting them and they said yea. I didnt want to be that guy and ask them when. Guess ill try my luck on SNKRS

Would’ve liked to have got them on discount but the Nike hype machine had me shook, 180s flew out tho wasn’t expecting that
6F7A40F6-0557-4622-8435-8196FD352B5E.jpeg

81A3602C-00B4-445B-9808-4760E4D8A38A.jpeg
Got Em!!!! 7.5 UK!!! apparently Nike are only doing 1 Half size shoe per store Crazy I know maybe it’s to see how well these do so they can do a restock in March for Airmax day don’t hold me too it though it’s just a thought! Let me know if you want me to do comparisons with either the 2002 or the 2014 I will post them when I have time to everyone who got them today congrats sorry to the people who didn’t all the best..

Af first I thought it was an aquarium. Lol

Back
Top Bottom