AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

81A3602C-00B4-445B-9808-4760E4D8A38A.jpeg
Got Em!!!! 7.5 UK!!! apparently Nike are only doing 1 Half size shoe per store Crazy I know maybe it’s to see how well these do so they can do a restock in March for Airmax day don’t hold me too it though it’s just a thought! Let me know if you want me to do comparisons with either the 2002 or the 2014 I will post them when I have time to everyone who got them today congrats sorry to the people who didn’t all the best..

I’d be interested in a comparison, not that I owned previous versions but would be nice to see the change

I'm confused is it just majority of euro sites releasing right now and then later this morning US sites will start dropping? "Size?" tried to charge me 160 something as a conversion I'm definitely not rocking with that price

Does anybody know how these run?

True to size, kinda tight, or half size too big?

Last edited:
so these are a lot nicer than the last retro....best one so far i would say. its just in the details, the "leather" is not that much better.
for me the fit is like the last retro, so i did size 0.5 down on these, cause i think they'e a bit long and i also like a snug fit.
for some it might not be enough to size down. if you like a "normal" fit with some space for your toes, just go TTS.
copped @ the store with the filthiest name in the game... :smokin

airmax93.jpg
gloryhole.jpg

Got a error trying to purchase but when I tried again on SNKRS I automoatically copped. Can’t wait to see in hand!

and indeed...if you are looking for half sizes...like me with the 11.5....DONT SLEEP!

source.gif

So damn tempted to buy a pair now, but I’ll take my chances and wait for a discount. These have historically always hit deep discounts stateside. Hopefully I don’t regret it.

Back
Top Bottom