AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

If the 93s aren't popular that's on Nike.

This is the best looking one and the one that defines what many of us consider to be 'airmax' with the wraparound heel unit debuting with this model. If Nike doesn't care then the general public won't. Any effort in promotion and in that air bag since it's the main attraction here, and these are an instant sellout.

It's def not the shoe's fault.

Upon further inspection...
B2767B19-8E88-4A06-B45A-D0A852A70758.jpeg

21E97459-9854-4E6C-AF4B-FDFB022BFB96.jpeg

70D611D4-17EB-43BF-925A-BF8C464C42C4.jpeg

What would you guys do? I’m afraid these are gonna have to be sent back
What am I looking at

Nike care too much about competing with Adidas too see what’s really going on frontline!!! when they have the best silhouettes , best technology, best colourways with just a little bit more investment and time with the help of us from Niketalk we’d have Nike popping in no time lol

Their stock of design blueprints is off the charts.

I'd love to work for them but they'd probably get sick of me talking so much **** about everything.

The leather panel that meets the sock liner sticks out wayyyy too far and is crazy creased. Even when I put them on and tie them it still sticks out over an inch

The leather panel that meets the sock liner sticks out wayyyy too far and is crazy creased. Even when I put them on and tie them it still sticks out over an inch
Show us they supposed to be like that this is what the 2014 retros has done making the sockliner stick to the shoe has confused the new comers bro I can assure you that’s how the 93s are

Look I'm normally not one of these guys but this is annoying. Chatting with Nike now will post better pics so you guys don't think I'm crazy

lace them up to the top ie every hole leave it for a week the leather should set

And personally I’d relax the laces too they look too tight

I have to tie that shoe tight or it would be worse. If it was like that on both sides of both shoes it wouldn’t bother me but it’s just on one side of one shoe

Mine came in today, but unfortunately I have to send them back. Being a sz 14/15, it.s always difficult to order almost any of these kinds of releases. My sz 15 arrived today, and there’s just too much room. I even tried stacking another insole, but it didn.t give the desired fit. I would exchange for a sz 14, but as we know, that is not an option. I don.t plan on paying resale, so unless they re stock, I will not be having a pair of these...I have a sz 15 pair of 180.s arriving tomorrow, and I doubt they will fit. As soon as I tried these, I placed an order for a 14 in those.

I would never do it cause I never do lace swaps with og colorways but I bet black laces would look pretty sharp with these

Mine came in today, but unfortunately I have to send them back. Being a sz 14/15, it.s always difficult to order almost any of these kinds of releases. My sz 15 arrived today, and there’s just too much room. I even tried stacking another insole, but it didn.t give the desired fit. I would exchange for a sz 14, but as we know, that is not an option. I don.t plan on paying resale, so unless they re stock, I will not be having a pair of these...I have a sz 15 pair of 180.s arriving tomorrow, and I doubt they will fit. As soon as I tried these, I placed an order for a 14 in those.
Didn’t they do half sizes

Didn’t they do half sizes

I’m not too sure if they do

Back
Top Bottom