AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

They have been known for asking For consignment for events Etc.. Mayor would be one of them whom they ask. But your right as for redesigning the shoe they’d probs jump back into the vault!

My friend worked for NIke Portland as a intern while she was in Uni 2 years back and she asked people about the AM93 and many had no idea what the shoe even was! It just goes to show you that maybe @trethousandgt is right and Nike is run by many people who don’t appreciate the culture and even that may be the current designers employed there!

People might think the whole Air bubble topic isn’t that deep but it really is these are Nike Air silhouettes! Especially the 93 it paved the way for airbubble engineering the list goes on first to have coloured air units it just confuses me so much to think why Nike would not want to show off there technology like they did pre 2005

for those of you guys that also have the 2014 retro , does these 2018's fit exactly the same ? i had a sz 8.5 in the 2014s and fitted well , i ordered same size 8.5 in the 2018 pair, so i should be good ?

for those of you guys that also have the 2014 retro , does these 2018's fit exactly the same ? i had a sz 8.5 in the 2014s and fitted well , i ordered same size 8.5 in the 2018 pair, so i should be good ?
Your be fine they fit True to size historically and even the Retros

My friend worked for NIke Portland as a intern while she was in Uni 2 years back and she asked people about the AM93 and many had no idea what the shoe even was! It just goes to show you that maybe @trethousandgt is right and Nike is run by many people who don’t appreciate the culture and even that may be the current designers employed there!
So, employees of Nike didn't know what the Air Max 93 is? Lmao no way I believe that.

So, employees of Nike didn't know what the Air Max 93 is? Lmao no way I believe that.
The Interns didn’t it’s a under appreciated Airmax you don’t have to believe anything I say mark my words these 2018 will end up at outlets and on sale

The Interns didn’t it’s a under appreciated Airmax you don’t have to believe anything I say mark my words these 2018 will end up at outlets and on sale
The last time they released they ended up on sale and in outlets.

I don't find this hard to believe at all, especially if they're around my age (About to be 25).

Outside of the AM1, 90, 95, 97, and TNs, Air Max is a niche shoe in the states. Only reason it's popular now is because fashion over here is heading towards UK/European style.

853FDC25-B382-4B96-B350-ADCC33413BEA.jpeg
Exactly my friend they released the 93&180 on the same day and the 180 sold out immediately in stores look at this photo of size? All the emphasis was on the 180
Not the 93 everyone who was in the queue with me when they opened wanted the 180 not the 93.

I don't find this hard to believe at all, especially if they're around my age (About to be 25).

Outside of the AM1, 90, 95, 97, and TNs, Air Max is a niche shoe in the states. Only reason it's popular now is because fashion over here is heading towards UK/European style.
Thank you

The shoe between the 93 and 95.... that's not an AM 94, it looks like AM² 94 with forefoot air?
Your correct but I don’t recall anyone saying that was a Airmax 94 other than the Airmax 2 was released in 94 that’s it another under appreciated air max which needs a decent solid retro

Your correct but I don’t recall anyone saying that was a Airmax 94 other than the Airmax 2 was released in 94 that’s it another under appreciated air max which needs a decent solid retro
I dont think anyone said it, I was just writing out loud, responding to myself. I love the AM² 94

I’m just passionate about air maxes if everyone says yeah I’m happy with the finished product Nike will never
I dont think anyone said it, I was just writing out loud, responding to myself. I love the AM² 94
so do i beautiful shoe

Back
Top Bottom