AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

I've got my size sitting in my cart and I'll probably still not buy them until they are discounted even more.

Finally got my pair today at a finishline store. When I went Saturday, the damn girl thought I told her to check the physical store's inventory for stock. She didn't listen to a word I said. Smh. Luckily the store got a shipment in on Monday and they had my size right there. Too bad I couldn't use the discount code from eastbay to get them for $104.

^^^ you could’ve. Just order and return the fnl pair.

I don't know if I put the first part of my story in this thread, for some reason eastbay, footlocker, and finishline has my account flagged on their site for suspicious activity. Every time I try to order something from those sites, a third party verification entity cancels my order. I'm essentially blocked from ordering from them because I ordered a gift for someone in Christmas 2016 and sent it to their address, for some reason it shows up as suspicious activity. I tried to order the gift with two different credit cards and that just made it look worse. I have to get my name taken off that list in their database.

61C63A13-5617-4A18-B013-05A44C192844.jpeg

Went with the 93s as well. They fit great, quality is hit or miss, and I'd expected the turquoise to pop more but I like them

F No I didn't and will never pay 290 for these. I was one of the 2 people here anticipating these but y'all can have em, I lost my appetite.

Hype is for *******s. Ive been wanting these since 93, now all of a sudden Nike only makes up to a size 13 ever. I'm tired of Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom