AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

modus47 modus47 also please do not comment on this thread if you don’t have anything good to say you and your cronies take time!
You still don't get the point.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate all the pics you posted from all kinds of cws from all kinds of angles, and you should continue to do so.
You had a plan with his thread. But what happens is (which is not necessarily your fault) that people just use both threads for anything.

Let me illustrate this. What kind of 93 news have we had recently:
-the OG release
release dates info: gets posted in both threads
where to get: gets posted in both threads
sizing questions: gets posted in both threads

-the recent IDs
any available info & pics gets posted in both threads

Now unless a moderator will monitor this thread closely (which is not going to happen obviously) to make sure only the right content is posted in here, both threads will continue to be each other's copy, and there's really no use in having 2 threads with very similar types of posts.

There is a reason why there is only 1 AM1 thread and everyone understands why.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate all the pics you posted from all kinds of cws from all kinds of angles, and you should continue to do so.
You had a plan with his thread. But what happens is (which is not necessarily your fault) that people just use both threads for anything.

-the OG release

-the recent IDs

Now unless a moderator will monitor this thread closely (which is not going to happen obviously) to make sure only the right content is posted in here, both threads will continue to be each other's copy, and there's really no use in having 2 threads with very similar types of posts.

I totally understand where your coming from but this thread is a year old but more pooping than the +
Other thread I think this should be the official thread tbh the other thread is vaigue in description etc? Just being Honest

^why do you care so much?
I don’t bro he just keeps commenting in this forum when there is an older forum title why no air max 93 retro? I made this an all rounder thread to show appreciation not just about release dates etc

-the OG release

-the recent IDs

Why do you care so much?

I don’t bro he just keeps commenting in this forum when there is an older forum title why no air max 93 retro? I made this an all rounder thread to show appreciation not just about release dates etc

It was meant for the other guy. I edited my post to clarify. I appreciate you.

40CA4A76-5992-4F1A-9019-37AD12588E2C.jpeg
58D8C528-5CC4-416C-9375-AC9923CFF2E6.jpeg
Lebron James Knows here he is flexing in his Airmax day 2018 Nike ID’s

Back
Top Bottom