AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

Wait, what's that on the tongue? ' bot air?'

download (9).jpeg
Not sure whats up with the tongue, but heres some supposed color choices with the originial 93 tongue tag. Plus, March 13th is when it goes live.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180309-183425.png
    Screenshot_20180309-183425.png
    745.8 KB · Views: 37
C’mon Nike this was one of the few niche Air Max’s left :smh:
Nike ID is my only shot at anywhere near retail. Plus Vietnam > china

Watch them put that trash mesh on the toe cap instead of the satin. Something's gonna be off.

Hopefully you can do more than just buy the stock colors (which it seem like you can) for the 93’s as shown unlike the AM180 where you can only buy the 3 stock choices. No modifications.

424A1AB3-DD46-4265-8869-6ED21472D175.jpeg
0B2CBA21-7C10-4E15-B396-F92E3120E338.jpeg

Finally got a chance to come home and pick up my menthols they fit beautifully TTS just a tad bit of space at the front for the toes is perfect! .5 size down would be way too small imo. I'm so hype to rock these jawns!

Got a notification from Nike app saying the iDs are available. Dont waste your time. The customization is very minimal. Guess we'll have to wait for a full selection for customization

306551-102
WHITE/ HABANERO RED - NEUTRAL INDIGO - BLACK
I thought this thread was supposed to be so different from the older 93 thread that both could exist next to each other. This thread was not to be about release info according to you. Now the past few weeks it was already very clear it makes no sense to have these 2 threads as people will just use the one that they see first in the list and therefore the content has been very similar.

But if you also start copying release info/pics from the other thread in here yourself, you're pretty much digging your own grave for this thread.

I thought this thread was supposed to be so different from the older 93 thread that both could exist next to each other. This thread was not to be about release info according to you. Now the past few weeks it was already very clear it makes no sense to have these 2 threads as people will just use the one that they see first in the list and therefore the content has been very similar.

But if you also start copying release info/pics from the other thread in here yourself, you're pretty much digging your own grave for this thread.
Would not copy no pics bro I knew about this cw from weeks ago check the posts DUDE modus47 modus47

Back
Top Bottom