AIR MAX 93 pics/discussion/appreciation

yeah prices blew up on the 93s
was looking for a new pair of dusty cactus last year and was surprised at the prices for DS pairs and just the lack of availability even on ebay. one of those situations where i regret not picking up more pairs when they sat especially with couple CW dropping on discount

yeah prices blew up on the 93s
was looking for a new pair of dusty cactus last year and was surprised at the prices for DS pairs and just the lack of availability even on ebay. one of those situations where i regret not picking up more pairs when they sat especially with couple CW dropping on discount
Thats what I've been noticing with a lot of OG Colorway Air Max Retros. They sit around retail for months after they release, then a year or more later, they skyrocket like crazy. Thats why I'm thinking about another pair of Infrared 90s and Neon 95s before the prices go up.

Rocking MY
1F64806E-FF93-4CBD-B2D7-9ED73C635B3F.jpeg
ATMOS EXCLUSIVE MONOCHROMATIC (TRIPLE COOL GREY) 2015 RELEASE

Lol the 93s were actually hella dirty the other day. Just took a chlorox wipe to the midsoles and the leather. In my experience, 93s get dirty pretty quick for some reason
They do, glad too see you rocking and not stocking good little rotation there bro I see you 👊

I think it’s just a matter of time. Nike keeps coming out with new air max lines that’s not really selling. The 2090 is a good example. But when they make good retros, it sells out quick. But I think they’re being careful of not releasing them all at the same time.

With the Air max 1 and the Air max 90 recrafted.
Do you think Nike should? And do they have the capabilities too bring back that juicy bubble butt?

what's everyone's thoughts or knowledge on this?

56556A37-F8B9-4A0D-B417-EF6CA9F3DAF6.jpeg
(Photo courtesy) of slingman aka S.L.I.N.G
I think so. I mean look at the Air Jordan line. Fans wanted Nike Air back on the retros. Took years but it finally happened. Fans wanted the OG high cut of the 1's. Well now we have an abundance of Hi Og 1's. Fans wanted the original shape of certain Air Max models. We got the next closest thing to the OG shape. If we voice that we want fat bubbles back, I'm sure Nike will do it but it years time.

I did like the last releases in terms of shape but if they added the bubble!!! I would of went wild and ran up my credit card let's put it that way! Lol

Back
Top Bottom