Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

I need another pair wit the blue around the toe.

2ljhnph.jpg
>:
mad.gif
I aint just a star, I'm the Dipper ock.

Thanks for the heads up kangsoh. I will not be getting a pair though. I already have 2 pairs of the Fab Fives (which I think almost everyone will agree is by far the best colorway of this shoe) and I just got 2 pairs of the Penny Foams. Funds are tight for shoe purchases until the Agassi's and the Kobe 2's. Those navy and white air force maxes do look good though. I would get a pair if they went on clearance which they probably will
RollWaveRoooooollTide

the air unit isn't as small as it looks, a lil bigger than air max 90s. I like these better because the air sole is directly under the heel..

is there any air in the forefoot on these ?
FS: Fire Red V, Grape V, Olive V sz 9.5 10, 11
FS: DS Icey VI sz10 Blk/Red $400 PICS1 2 3 4 5 6 7
FS: DS Icey 99 V sz10 Blk/sil $250

2ljhnph.jpg

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

^I don't think there's any air unit in the forefoot, at least I don't feel any there.

I'm still contemplating copping a second pair, but only in the OG colourway.

Those navy blue/white pairs didn't sell so hot over here in Germany.

Peace
F Sharp005

It's spelled "definitely".
It's spelled "Definitely".
It's spelled "DEFINITELY".

How long til' blue/white ones go on sale or hit outlets?

I want them, but not enough to pay retail.

they gonna hit outlets with the quickness imo^^ i bet nobody gonna buy em retail.

udub is weak​

are there going to be any other colors dropping?
TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

i like the navy ones...just dont have money for um right now... an d yeah they should have retroed the white black og colorway...
FS All Deadstock, All sz 12 Lebron 3 All Star, Kobe Huarache 2k5 All Star, Converse Grandmama Aero Jam, & Air Jordan Military IV inbox me or email @ [email protected]

What a Family these are

225296808.jpg

Thought i would show what was in the box in the pic. Man how I remeber 1994

225296809.jpg
Not a New Member, Just a New Name
Formerly Known As
Create24Chaos & Bootyologist24​
FOR SALE: 1 pair Fire-Red V's sz 10.5, DS Conition, $$165.00 including $10 shipping makes them yours. Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Very nice Flip. I wish I still had my white & blues/purple.
TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

the obsidian/wht were crap and i believe they did the worse out of all of the retros...well them and the hetick pack or what ever that pack was called.

My local Finishline got in the Obsidian pair today, I just don't understand why Nike would release a colorway that ended up on clearance in 2001 for $49.99.

Also someone needs to post a pair of the Mad Hectic AF Max. I regret passing them up at a Niek Outlet in AZ on vacation years ago for $59.99.

are they gonna bring out the black sockz wit these and how come i dont see anyone rockin these in the leauge and collage? if so post the pics

Forgot to show my socks from 93.

227286992.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

Quote:
they gonna hit outlets with the quickness imo^^ i bet nobody gonna buy em retail.

I don't know about that. I suppose it's possible.....but Eastbay is sold out of: 9.5, 10.5, 11, 12, and 13.

This thread is 20 pages deep, and as you can see, many dudes have purchased more than one pair. So there is a high amount of interest and demand in this shoe, even though it's been retroed once already.

So it's still possible they'll show up at outlets, but not without selling a fair amount first.

Back
Top Bottom