Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

^ My only knock is, you can't do white socks with black interior. Plus, you gotta rock the black socks, like the Five did!

^^^i concur. with these being my holy grail, i was very disappointed to see more changes on the re-retro!!! that whole back part of the shoe looks like crap to me. i still have one pair of the og retro on ice...may have to stay that way...or maybe not...

ppl will know wheni wear them, cause my shoe tongues will be sticking out at them...haha

Quote:
Plus, you gotta rock the black socks, like the Five did!

Yes sir.

Just picked up my pair yesterday.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

just got me a pair from pys.com

SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted union 180 barkleys and day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

I was pleasantly surprised by this release. Quality is great. No hype. And the nostalgic value of these is a plus. I remember rockin' these back in da day doing Jimmy K moves on the court...i think that year everyone was a michigan basketball fan.
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Glad Eastbay finally got em...been waiting to use a code for these.
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

These have been up on Swoosh for a few weeks now. I should be gettin mine this week.

I'm pretty sure that if they've been on Swoosh.com, then they've been on NikeStore.com as well.

Check the "Sport Culture" Section. Don't ask me why, but that's where I found them. They don't show up on the basketball section. I just checked and only sizes 12 and 14 were sold out.

Good Luck.
www.ProlificLosAngeles.com

I got a pair but I need another one to keep on ice
TEAM SUNSSteve For MV3
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Diaw-Barbosa-Banks-Thomas-Ja. Jones-Ju. Jones-Rose-Burke-Piatkowski-Marks

Posts from banned screen names: 8667

I won a pair last week on that auction site.

I'm usually a size 9.5 in Nike ball shoes, but in the last few years, it seems so hit and miss with Nike basketball shoe sizing. These would be my first Barkleys. I won a size 10 and hope they fit just right when they arrive.

I find some comfort in that other NT'ers had to go a 1/2 size up too.

Peace
F Sharp005
It's spelled "definitely".
It's spelled "Definitely".
It's spelled "DEFINITELY".

Got alot in from Eastbay today. :smile:
smile.gif
221869776.jpg

The 2000 pair in the middle I got from ebay for $53 :smokin
smokin.gif
221869773.jpg
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

these are already out in Vegas. I saw those before Christmas at the Champs Sports in the Boulevard Mall. They had those and the White/Black Colorway
Rampage

juschiang:
Yes. He's among the few who gestured for CWebb to call that infamous timeout.

juschiang:
I remember seeing a still photo either on "Beyond the Glory" or one of ESPN's shows that showed Pelinka gesturing for the timeout but if you think differently, then that's that.

Dude man you're wrong. I'm watching every little replay of the game that I have and there's no evidence that Pelinka made a timeout gesture. Even the "Beyond the Glory" show that I had TIVO'd shows no evidence. He's on the floor still at that point of the game, in place for Ray Jackson. He was the one who fouled Pat Sullivan to get him to the one-and-one. As soon as Webber called he timeout, Pelinka put his hands on his head. Dude was an All Academic Big Ten, I think he's smart enough to know how many timeouts Michigan left. On the CBS Video that is released every year for the NCAA season, it cleary shows on the video a short black player signaling timeout. That player, by process of elimination, was Michael Talley, the shortest black player on the team. Even in the Fab Five book by Mitch Albom, Webber was looking at Michael Talley's direction saying, why'd you make me call a timeout, why'd you all make me call a timeout.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

^^ damn I shouldn't have read that, I JUST bought a copy of Fab Five off ebay and I'm at the part where Cal (and the kid Kidd) knocks Duke out of the tourny when the Five were sophs. (great read by the way)

One of the reasons I was looking for the book was because of this release; I vaguely remember the Fab Five, and I definitely remember young Webber coming in and ballin for the Warriors... sigh...
turn the music up
turn me down

Quote:
why'd you all make me call a timeout

Players should know the status of their teams, and coaches are solely responsible for their players. Damn Steve Fisher.

JRose is speaking the truth for all the youngins, Michael Talley is shown on video to actually have clapped after CWebb called the TO.

haven't been this excited or pleased w/a shoe in a long, LONG time......got another 3 pairs on the way. i'm gonna be well stocked up on these, but when/if they go on sale, i won't hesitate to cop a couple more.

these babies fit like a glove, don't crease, and are still dang comfy for somewhat old tech. i love these things! :smile:
smile.gif

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

just noticed how ridiculously small the tongue is compared to my 2000 retros... same goes for the penny 1...
FS All Deadstock Lebron 1, 2, 3 sz 12-12.5 Air Jordan XII retro & Air Jordan Miltary IV sz 12 email @ [email protected]

There's a new color available on Finishline.com. It's Navy/White but is only available in size 10, 10.5, 11, 12, and 13. If size 9.5 becomes available I'll cop 2 pairs.
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

guess nike decided to retro the navy/white ones too....

click on the pic to purchase from finishline.com....

Back
Top Bottom