Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

Is the smaller tongue thing speculation at this point ? or is it confirmed from anyone who's got em in hand ?
FT: DS 11 Olive V for a sz 10 Olive V or 9.5 Black/Caro V
FS:DS 10 Grape V $220 + shipping or trade for a 9.5 Black/CAro V
FS: DS Icey VI sz10 Blk/Red $400
FS: DS Icey V sz10 Blk/sil $400

Just copped these at Footlocker in Louisville. The tongue is slightly smaller (doesn't "pop" , stand up quite as high) than the previous retro. As for the sizing, they fit pretty true to size. I usually get a 9.5 in Jordans, had to get a 9 in the penny's, and I always wear a 10 in all the air max running shoes. I ended up getting a 10 in these. The 9.5 fit fine, but was slightly more narrow than I like, so I got the 10. Also on a side note, the tongue on the 10 was noticeably larger than than the tongue on the 9.5. (Have to admit this might have influenced my decision to get the 10 over the 9.5 :wink:
wink.gif
) Also the air bubble is fine, not huge but not bad and much better than the penny's. So glad I finally have a fresh pair of these. These take me back to Junior high when I worshipped the Fab Five.
T.W.I.S.M.

^^Thanks for the info XIVpositive!^^ Anybody notice the sizing on the 2000 retros felt a 1/2 size smaller? I guess I'll be getting a 1/2 size bigger this time around...

Can someone PLEASE post pics? I ordered 4 pairs from Finishline.com and can't wait to get them.
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

ijapino thanks for sharing the info fam. just copped online for $93.49 and free shipping from finishline. had the og's in 94, i was 12 years old. those were the days.
happy.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i say GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the demand is obviously still there, so why not.

if they retroed the jordan viii's every other year in the same color, i would but a pair of jordan viii's in the same color every other year.

copped mine yesterday, IMO these >>>>>>>> fire red retros
Never Forget #33......

NYK= Same iish, different toilet

Ebay

I agree. These, the Penny Orlando, Jordan XI Spacejam / Concord, Penny Foamposites will sell every time they are released. If these came out every other year or every 3 to 5 years I would buy a pair each time so I could wear my old pair into the ground.

Definitely agree. Hectic month to collectors. I'm not sure whether Nike upgraded on their materials, but recently retroes feel a bit more thicker in cushion. The material's seem to be more bulkier and make the fit a bit snugg compared to my 2000i.sh retroes. Maybe it's just me. Nonetheless I LOVE THESE. Now if they can release the BLUE TOED.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
2lvfvp0.jpg
[ Need Nike PILLARS any colors Need ]
Im a sz 8.5 or 9. What you GOT for sale?

:wow:
eek.gif
Might be the pic, but it looks like Nike used regular max air on those. I was hoping I could hold out a bit longer, but I might have to get a pair tomorrow.

i live in Memphis,TN and they arent really any or not many sneakerheads here. I know i can cop these on sale very easy. i'm just gonna wait and cop mines on sale!!!!

they are dope

XIVpositive, thanks for your review. I'm also normally a size 9.5 in Nike basketball kicks. I may just have to cop a size 10, or a 9.5, or both!

Peace
F Sharp005
Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond

Does anybody know if they'll be available in EUROPE???

Peace,
F Sharp005
Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond

these babies are classics - just as I remember them... CB34 "I am NOT a role model..."

Penny Orlando
Air Zoom Turf
Air Force Max

Add them to the next F&F because there isn't no way in hell I'm paying full price.

Christmas time...hopefully.
She's all I want for Christmas

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Only thing I don't like about the recent retros was the long tongue. As for performance, they're nice in the heel but I can't feel the cushioning in the forefoot.

Thanks for the Finishline code.

Back
Top Bottom