Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

im passing for now... its not that i dont want em its jus that theres so much more kix that i would cop before these....i dont want to pay retail... so ill try my luck later IF they go on sale or hit the outlets...

FL shipped these out of the distribution center, like more of the limted releases (DMPs & Mars).

We just got them in the shipment today at work. I tried them on and they're hella comfy. I might have to scoop up a pair after the Fire Reds.
TEAMTRACY
Started in the bay
Tracy, California please STAND UP

^^THEY ARE A BIT SNUG.
I: Peter Moore
III - XV: Tinker Hatfield
XVI & XVII: Wilson Smith
XVIII & XIX: Tate Kuerbis
XX: Tinker Hatfield

Finally took matters into my own hands...

I just spoke with a Nike Germany representative and they told me the Air Force Max will be a Foot Locker exclusive and available as of Jan. 2007.

I guess I can now wait.

Peace
F Sharp005
Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond

Last time im ordering from Finishline, mines still hasn't shipped! >:
mad.gif

I think I might have to force myself into copping these, even though funds are tight. I missed out on these back in 2001. Lost an ebay auction by $2.50 at the last second too. I won't let myself sleep the second time around.

Anybody got PICS of the Chris Webber, Jalen Rose & the rest of the Michigan Fab Five wearing these kicks?!? I tried google & getty, but I still didn't find any...

Here's Barkley rockin' 'em!
212069106.jpg

212069107.jpg

I picked up a pair of these in navy nubuck a few years back for like $40.

They sat on shelves for a while, but i would imagine the black ones will sell pretty well.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Damn FNL. They decided to call me to double check if I really wanted my ordered shipped. @#%$? Of course I do. I guess they had to check because I ordered such a large amount (4). I almost cancelled and went with Eastbay but they're backordered till 1/10/07. Oh well.
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

I don't even really care what these look like...I'll have to get a pair and will rock em w/ my yellow Webber authentic... :wow:
eek.gif
2d7y0i9.jpg
4dhce34.jpg
4bzkmzm.jpg
2nbspiu.jpg
3ycge80.jpg
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

Sorry if it has been posted already (I've been in and out the past couple days), but are there any plans for any other colors, or just the OG black?
The Tried, The Truest​

mine came in from UPS today btw, im thinkin of gettin another for b ball

Never Forget #33......NYK= Same iish, different toiletEbay

damn.....i'm wanting a pair now but my spots getting em in January :\
ohwell.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM CARIBBEAN
-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-​
*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*​

Back
Top Bottom