Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

What's everyone's thought on the re-retro of these? Of course you know they're not like the 2000 release, but I will cop my two for sure. Anyone else?
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

YEP! GOOD TO GO!!!

Need DJ's? Night Vision Sound for all your entertainment purposes. Hit me up for more info. SoCal only. Werd!!

Quote:
ogs had that?

yeah...the three holes that on on the toe box had the metal mesh that's found on the strap. i think that was the only difference on the shoe besides the product/size tag. you know it's funny, the more and more i look at the re-retro, i can kind of see a slight difference in the midsole too...maybe it's just me.

Man I'm brokr now. A month ago it was a 61" DLP Samsung 1080p YV. Sd t myself that would be my Christmas present, then the dam fire-red V's came out, swooped a couple of those. And then I find out the Fabs cam out. Oh yeah you know, I had to get a couple of these also.

This is the best shoe to ball in for me. The tox box is wide which fits me right. These are one of the only pair of shoes that will hold my McDavid ankle brace nicely without so much bulk. Now my collection is complete. Got the blk, the wht/blk, wht/blk/purple, and the brn durabuck. Thank you nike for these black ones. I needed em in my life

Can someone please post the product and color code? I jst looked through the thread but didn't find it (unless its the same as the Eastbay product code. Thanks!
FS: Sz. 8.5 De La Low, Sz. 7.5 De La Hi, Sz. 8 Black Melvin, Sz. 8 Blue Avenger

Preciate that JRose5

QUESTION: Okay, so let me get this right. Going year-by-year of the Michigan Basketball team, since the Fab 5 intial season of 1991-92 until Traylor's last year in 1998 they have rocked:

1991-92 - Huaraches, ????
1992-93 - Air Force Max B, ????
1993-94 - Air Max CB all black w/ white swoosh, Air Maestros, (Jimmy, Ray, Jalen, and Juwaan)
1994-95 - Air Max Strong, Air Swift, Air Up, Air Max2 Uptempo (jimmy and Ray)
1995-96 - Air More Uptempo, Air Max 2 Strong, Air Max Uptempo I, Air Zoom Flight '95, Air Wayup, Air Max Sensation (Taylor, Baston, Ward, Bullock, and Mitchell)
1996-97 - Air Adjust Force Max, Air Jordan XII obsidian (Traylor, Bulluck) Air Max Uptempo III, Air Maestro IIs
1997-98
BETWEEN THE HEDGES
Butts ---- Dooley ---- Goff ---- Donnan ---- Richt
The return of Frank Sinkwich and Herschel Walker
1 9 4 2 - 1 9 8 0 - 2 0 0 6​

I finally got shipping confirmation from Finishline 6 days after ordering. I was sweating it out. These shoes are sick. Maybe Michigan will wear these this year.

airmissionretro, you forgot the Air Unlimiteds for 1994-95.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

:wow:
eek.gif

finishline.com is pissing me off too.....ordered almost a week ago and no shipment confirmation yet. i'm about to cancel.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Picked mine up last night. Instantly thought back to 1993 when I put them on. Had to also buy some quarter black socks with white swoosh for the look. I plan to play in these Thursday night simply for nostalgia sake. They feel like a flashback to Nike glory days. Perfect for old-heads.

For those of you who ordered from finishline.com, I placed my order last Wed. night and did not receive a shipping confirmation email, but I called yesterday and my pair did ship on Sunday and they should be arriving today. You should just call their 800 number and ask them. Good luck.

JRose5
Quote:
airmissionretro, you forgot the Air Unlimiteds for 1994-95.
BETWEEN THE HEDGES
Butts ---- Dooley ---- Goff ---- Donnan ---- Richt
The return of Frank Sinkwich and Herschel Walker

^ Exactly!

Man I wish those would drop I remeber the greyish-blue ones that J.Howard wore....and David Robinson wore that year to on him MVP run.

Those and the zoom flight 95's are my top 2 I want retro'd

^^^^ Nice pickups Flint...

Unless Santa Claus comes down our chimmy-chim-chim on Christmas Eve with a bag full of money, I probably won't be copping those Air Force Maxes.

I'm just hoping these and the Penny I's will hit the sales rack after the madness. Those are two classic shoes IMO.

BETWEEN THE HEDGES​
Butts ---- Dooley ---- Goff ---- Donnan ---- Richt​
The return of Frank Sinkwich and Herschel Walker​

I had these when I was in 9th grade. So I got these today at foot locker
barkleymaxlq8.jpg

LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

airmissionretro, this template by legimlugero was from my pair of Air Unlimiteds.

98u87n.jpg

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Bought too many of these with the FNL discount and have been wearing a pair for over a week.

As for the whole Michigan basketball discussion, I am happy to have my 3rd generation of these kicks and wish I could get a 3rd generation pair of the white/purple colorway.

Also I always enjoy seeing highlights of numerous games I attended at Crisler and Breslin.

Quote:
Does anybody have the Nike Ad with CWebb sittin on a ball in his Michigan uni wearing these shoes?

:pimp:
pimp.gif

"One to rock, One to stock, and One for other N's to Jock"

Back
Top Bottom