Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

213728503.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

superblyTRIFE:
Wille Mitchell. Dude was the TRUTH when he played for Pershing. I remember when he played in the X-mas tourney back home in Grand Rapids, MI. The whole damn city came out to see dude play. Whatever happened to him after UAB?

He transferred to UAB but was just an average player. So much for Coach Fisher saying that this Fab Five 2 would all start at one point.

JR5

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

You can only order from eastbay over the phone?? with that product #?
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Jerod Ward was from Mississippi, right? He was the most hyped out of all those guys. Never really did much.

Bullock was part of the tractor Traylor recruiting class. Those two clowns really ruined things with taking money and rolling over Traylor's SUV w/ Mateen Cleaves in the vehicle. After that it was the end of good basketball @ UofM - Cleaves, J Rich, and the rest of the best in-state basketball talent started attending MSU.

Traylor for Dirk. That has to be one of all-time worse draft day trades.

These fit true to size. I played in them today. Very nice for ~ 15 year old technology.

Quote:
Jerod Ward was from Mississippi, right? He was the most hyped out of all those guys. Never really did much.

Yeah didn't Ward get hurt? A leg injury if I remember correctly. He never was the same after that.

Quote:
Bullock was part of the tractor Traylor recruiting class. Those two clowns really ruined things with taking money and rolling over Traylor's SUV w/ Mateen Cleaves in the vehicle. After that it was the end of good basketball @ UofM - Cleaves, J Rich, and the rest of the best in-state basketball talent started attending MSU.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

Wasn't Eric Riley a part of the Fab 5 team too?

Also speaking of classic Michigan kicks...anyone remember some of the UM players rocking the Air Ups too (white/black/royal ones)?

I was looking at old footage from the 1994 Detroit Lions. I seen Barry Sanders rocking some black shoes similar to the AF Maxes. Did Barry ever wear those shoes in a game ?
BETWEEN THE HEDGES​
Butts ---- Dooley ---- Goff ---- Donnan ---- Richt​
The return of Frank Sinkwich and Herschel Walker​
1 9 4 2 - 1 9 8 0 - 2 0 0 6​

Finishline hasn't shipped mine yet either. Its been 5 days....i'm getting a little nervous. I called Eastbay and they are sold out of 12 and 13. What the deuce? :smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:x
sick.gif

Just picked up pair #1 tonight. Tried them on and couldn't say no. I definitely need another pair for casual purposes.

I need to break out the black socks now and I'm straight.
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

Wanted to pick up a pair today, but I decided to go with the Orlando Pennys instead.

Probably will pick up a pair next pay check.

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

they'll most likely go on sale down here like they did last time

I need those uptempos tho
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

I wonder if someone can compare the max air bubble of these to the max uptempo 2's, the uptempo's look bigger

FT: DS 11 Olive V for a sz 10 Olive V or 9.5 Black/Caro V
FS:DS 10 Grape V $185 + shipping or trade for a 9.5 Black/CAro V
FS: DS Icey VI sz10 Blk/Red $299
FS: DS Icey V sz10 Blk/sil $250

airmissionretro:
Wasn't Eric Riley a part of the Fab 5 team too?

Nah, he was three classes above them. He was a redshirt junior when the Fab Five were freshmen.

fersnash:

Actually he was the #1 player in the country coming out of high school that year. Knee injury slowed his career big time.

fersnash:

If it wasn't for that stupid damn car crash, those violations from Webber, Bullock, Traylor, and Maurice Taylor wouldn't have came out. Mateen Cleaves was a bum anyways.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

i saw them today and the differences are very noticable...besides the tongue. for the shoes being my holy grail, i don't like some of them. besides the smaller tongue, like the original retros, nike still left the metalic mesh out of the toe box (the three holes) and the silver trim over the bubble looked funny and the air bubble is smaller. very picky...but like i said, they're my holy grails and i'm not very happy when they take a classic and make them worse...should have never re-retroed...not the way they did anyway!!!

Back
Top Bottom