Air Max Griffey II in 2011! Confirmed!

thank you! thank you!

cold story.

my dad bought me a pair when i was 11 and my cousins envied me, but when my mom found out how much they were she forced my dad to return them. dreams were shattered. i already told her she's getting me these. she started laughing when i brought that story up.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

And do my eyes deceive me, but are those a Mariners/Blue colorway above the OG's? If so, consider those copped
pimp.gif
word i just noticed that.....definitely interested in that scheme
nerd.gif
The OG is the Mariners color. The blue one is a retro plus colorway similar to the orion AGMI.  It would have to be Royal (80's M's) or Navy (current M's).
i know, but on first glance i thought they were both black. but the navy upper with the chlorine/orion/whatever blue is
smokin.gif

I'm gonna rock the $#!t out of my OG's now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That might be the first retro plus colorway of some Griffey's that I will ever purchase
pimp.gif

Edit*

I'm still undecided if I want those Black/Red Griffey 1's
grin.gif
yet u want da chlorine joints? eww lol
If the "Chlorine" pair comes out like I am expecting them to, then yes I want them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

And do my eyes deceive me, but are those a Mariners/Blue colorway above the OG's? If so, consider those copped
pimp.gif
word i just noticed that.....definitely interested in that scheme
nerd.gif
The OG is the Mariners color. The blue one is a retro plus colorway similar to the orion AGMI.  It would have to be Royal (80's M's) or Navy (current M's).
i know, but on first glance i thought they were both black. but the navy upper with the chlorine/orion/whatever blue is
smokin.gif

I'm gonna rock the $#!t out of my OG's now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That might be the first retro plus colorway of some Griffey's that I will ever purchase
pimp.gif

Edit*

I'm still undecided if I want those Black/Red Griffey 1's
grin.gif
yet u want da chlorine joints? eww lol
If the "Chlorine" pair comes out like I am expecting them to, then yes I want them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom