**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I just don't get it.

I'd rather just have the damn original shoe.

laugh.gif

PLEASE come with some new innovative stuff. There's too many ideas in that Kitchen to have to rely on hybrids and "inspired-by" shoes. There's HOA AF1's and now Court Forces releasing....enh.....

I agree with you totally.

I'm probably one of the few people in this thread who does not like ANY of these shoes, period. Nike can jazz these up all they want but I'm neverputting on a pair of Court Forces, ever.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

do you have a release date? do you guys ship? -
-----------------------------------------------------------------

April for the infrareds and the AM1 court forces

June for the Neon AM95 and AM97 court forces.

they'll update their website the day they get them in, you could probably sign up for their mailing list and you'll be notified. I'm sure they'll take a phone order.
Dope! The CF versions of the HOA AMs look better than the AF1 versions. I could see myself wearing the AM1XCFs. I can't wait to see the AM95version. I hope they're lows.

I'm really feeling the 87 lows, maybe even a little more than the high 90's. But those am 95 highs are a must
smokin.gif
Court forces are alright, they're pretty comfy too. It's nice to see Nike making some good color-ways for this
shoe even though they're rehashing on color-ways that are successful on air max's.
I'll probably cop the whole pack (except the 97 lows) if the price is right.

I just don't get it.

laugh.gif

PLEASE come with some new innovative stuff. There's too many ideas in that Kitchen to have to rely on hybrids and "inspired-by" shoes. There's HOA AF1's and now Court Forces releasing....enh....

I see where you're comin' from. For me, I like the colorways of the 90's but don't own a pair. Never liked the design of the 1, 90 or97. On the other hand, I can't get enough of the CF high. So.......these are right up my alley.

The CF/95 up there is decent. In this regard I would prefer the original.

the whole pack beside the 97s are mine. I really like court forces. Im getting rid of my neon 95s now cause im not a fan of 95s i just wanted a neon colorsneaker.

That fading on the CF/95 is serious. I can't decide whether I like those or the CF/90 better. What is retail normally on the court forces?

To those that are saying they would rather have the original shoe...Why don't you have them? Every one of those air maxes that these shoes were inspired bydropped less than 2 years ago. Many of them were marked down on clearance. If you wanted them.. You should own them, you definitely had your chance.There's no excuse for those that missed out, none of the drops were limited...HOA dropped everywhere! I got the ones I wanted...now gimme a couple of thesecourt forces!!! Now if you already own the originals and just don't want an inspired by shoe...don't buy the court forces!!! More pairs for those thatwant them.

Originally Posted by Will0827

The 95's did not look like i expected them to. So ill only be getting the infrareds.

agreed. 95 inspired just not doing it for me, maybe they'd look better with plain white laces. The tongue looks mad comfortable though.

better? no, still not right

Originally Posted by sneakermane

To those that are saying they would rather have the original shoe...Why don't you have them? Every one of those air maxes that these shoes were inspired by dropped less than 2 years ago. Many of them were marked down on clearance. If you wanted them.. You should own them, you definitely had your chance. There's no excuse for those that missed out, none of the drops were limited...HOA dropped everywhere! I got the ones I wanted...now gimme a couple of these court forces!!! Now if you already own the originals and just don't want an inspired by shoe...don't buy the court forces!!! More pairs for those that want them.

word. and you could of NikeIDed them if you were really desperate(which i did for the infrared 90s)

These are dope! Why can't nike always just mix and match colorways? Instead they have to throw an am90 sole on this shoe and the tongue of this on that. Ican't rock a dr. frankenstein shoe...

The 1st 2 r real nice but that 97 doesn't look 2 good, tha 3m is cool but jus the color scheme is kinda borin

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I just don't get it.

laugh.gif

PLEASE come with some new innovative stuff. There's too many ideas in that Kitchen to have to rely on hybrids and "inspired-by" shoes. There's HOA AF1's and now Court Forces releasing....enh....

I see where you're comin' from. For me, I like the colorways of the 90's but don't own a pair. Never liked the design of the 1, 90 or 97. On the other hand, I can't get enough of the CF high. So.......these are right up my alley.

The CF/95 up there is decent. In this regard I would prefer the original.

Im right there with you...I do like am1's ,but dont really care for am90's or 97's so I can see myself getting the CF's. And I agree withyou again on the am95's although I might get the CF version just to keep my actual am95's a lil fresher

Back
Top Bottom