w133011329.jpg

looks like I'll be getting my 1st pairs of CF hi's

x2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just bought the 90s from districtfootwear.com for 92 shipped, prob would have been about 86 with shipping from ndc but i didnt wait. I would have bought the87s too with them but now ill wait on those.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

air max 90 and 87 court forces are up on ndc!
Thanks for the heads-up
pimp.gif

I had to double-down on the 90s. What type of release is this? Will they hit the BEastbays or other onlines?

After getting two pairs of the ATC IIs I am having second thoughts about coping the infrared CFs.

i picked up the 87 and the 90 from ndc, none of the codes worked, including MARCHMAD, but you can set up a new nike account with a different password to getfree shipping, saves 8.00.

between these and the agassi's, i can't wait til it stops snowing and sleeting in vermont!

well, i just ordered the 90s w/ free ground shipping. I hope the BWs didn't get dropped. they're too nice!

why couldnt they just put infrared...thats the only reason why i didnt pick em yesterday on ndc. now its either the 95 or bw.

Not true infra, thanks nike I just made up my mind. Is it just me or does the shape on these look a little weird? It looks like they puff out too much at thetop.

I would like to see a pic on someone's feet, I will prob still pick up the persian color.

The Persian and Neon CF's are dope.
pimp.gif
Definitely getting my hands on these in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom