Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by Frezh2death

andfattoo i think they would work for training i noe the price it steep but its all worth it

cushioning is soft like the am 2009's, '10's ,or 11's?

andfattoo i think they would work for training i noe the price it steep but its all worth it

Originally Posted by andfattoo

andfattoo these are very comfortable and are not heavy at all

SinnerP nah they dont feel chunky yea i think da 360 make em look like dat
do you think they would be good for training (like i think its purpose is)?
For gym training I guess but I wouldn't do squats on them

andfattoo these are very comfortable and are not heavy at all

SinnerP nah they dont feel chunky yea i think da 360 make em look like dat
do you think they would be good for training (like i think its purpose is)?
For gym training I guess but I wouldn't do squats on them

cushioning is the same in all three, it's the insole that differentiates, giving each shoe a different feel, along with the upper of course

cushioning is the same in all three, it's the insole that differentiates, giving each shoe a different feel, along with the upper of course

If you're talking about training, I would presume you would want and need some lateral protection. The 360 outsole/midsole combo provides none of that. These 360 inspired shoes will always be running shoes at heart without a proper outrigger and outsole design. Then again some people do play ball in running shoes so at least here you will have a proper upper

If you're talking about training, I would presume you would want and need some lateral protection. The 360 outsole/midsole combo provides none of that. These 360 inspired shoes will always be running shoes at heart without a proper outrigger and outsole design. Then again some people do play ball in running shoes so at least here you will have a proper upper

these are dope in person i was against them until i saw the blk/reds, cant wait til the neons drop...

these are dope in person i was against them until i saw the blk/reds, cant wait til the neons drop...

Back
Top Bottom