Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

are u guys really paying $160 for these??? griffey not even playin no more 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

laugh.gif

People pay that price and beyond for Air Jordans and Pennys...

Waitin' for the Mariner and all red colorway.

laugh.gif

People pay that price and beyond for Air Jordans and Pennys...

Waitin' for the Mariner and all red colorway.

laugh.gif

serious?
this is just too dumb to insult..im just gonna say that MJ doesnt play anymore either

laugh.gif

serious?
this is just too dumb to insult..im just gonna say that MJ doesnt play anymore either

Or Penny lol

But yes... the Volts and All Reds which Im not too sure will release are where my money will be.

The Grey Volts however will probably be caught on disco

Or Penny lol

But yes... the Volts and All Reds which Im not too sure will release are where my money will be.

The Grey Volts however will probably be caught on disco

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

laugh.gif

serious?
LOL....smh

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

laugh.gif

serious?
LOL....smh

Well, I know what sneakers I'll be stocking up on for the fall after seeing these sample pics on Ebay...

These go HARD! Can't wait to see the Freshwaters and the blue and orange ones.

[fatboy voice] These are a definite buy. [/fatboy voice]

Well, I know what sneakers I'll be stocking up on for the fall after seeing these sample pics on Ebay...

These go HARD! Can't wait to see the Freshwaters and the blue and orange ones.

[fatboy voice] These are a definite buy. [/fatboy voice]

Im still waiting on word if the Reds are just a sample or actually releasing...

What I dont get is the Price Point even bein 360... how is this as much as a Lebron Signature shoe?

Oh well.. I will pay full price for the Red joints and wait about a month on the Volts.

Im still waiting on word if the Reds are just a sample or actually releasing...

What I dont get is the Price Point even bein 360... how is this as much as a Lebron Signature shoe?

Oh well.. I will pay full price for the Red joints and wait about a month on the Volts.

This just in .. The Red joints will be releasing Holiday 11' to regional accounts.

Marc Dolce the designer keeps bringing the Heat. Designer of the Penny 1/2 Cents and several other Nike Sports Wear Fusions and redesigns.

I just got even more excited about these. The Samples done up for these were unreal.....

This just in .. The Red joints will be releasing Holiday 11' to regional accounts.

Marc Dolce the designer keeps bringing the Heat. Designer of the Penny 1/2 Cents and several other Nike Sports Wear Fusions and redesigns.

I just got even more excited about these. The Samples done up for these were unreal.....

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

mad.gif
Will they just be all red like the samples seen in the pics?

Back
Top Bottom