Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

these have been selling really well...i dunno why anyone would think otherwise..griffey line got da juice right now.

Saw the neons up on eastbay and couldnt resist pulling the trigger. Ill get some high res pics up when they get here tho. This is the first non-retro release in years that ive actually been excited about.
happy.gif

Saw the neons up on eastbay and couldnt resist pulling the trigger. Ill get some high res pics up when they get here tho. This is the first non-retro release in years that ive actually been excited about.
happy.gif

yea im going to go ahead and pull the trigger on them volts... but does anybody have any info on those emerald nike air max jr release date?

yea im going to go ahead and pull the trigger on them volts... but does anybody have any info on those emerald nike air max jr release date?

Originally Posted by Trydan

happy.gif

cant wait to see the pics... but did you pull the trigger for 160?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Trydan

happy.gif

cant wait to see the pics... but did you pull the trigger for 160?
tired.gif

JayzOnMyToes - Im afraid I did..
frown.gif
 After trying about a dozen coupon codes tho. Just something about these I coudlnt resist.

Anyhow, heres the pics -

Now if these only had a strap! Oh well, there still awesome, and feel great too. I normally hate fusions, but these came out real good imo. Finally a non-retro (kinda) fresh pair im actually excited to wear this comming week.

JayzOnMyToes - Im afraid I did..
frown.gif
 After trying about a dozen coupon codes tho. Just something about these I coudlnt resist.

Anyhow, heres the pics -

Now if these only had a strap! Oh well, there still awesome, and feel great too. I normally hate fusions, but these came out real good imo. Finally a non-retro (kinda) fresh pair im actually excited to wear this comming week.

nice pics Trydan... Im gonna cop me a pair... you should try a black lace swap on them and take pics

nice pics Trydan... Im gonna cop me a pair... you should try a black lace swap on them and take pics

just copped a pair off of deadstockshoes.com... will post pics once they arrive... hopefully deadstock shoes has good service... first time ordering from them... wish me luck NT

just copped a pair off of deadstockshoes.com... will post pics once they arrive... hopefully deadstock shoes has good service... first time ordering from them... wish me luck NT

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

No luck needed. My preordered pair arrived yesterday from them and I'm really happy with their service, especially considering I got them for much less than retail. I wore them all day yesterday and these are definitely my most comfortable pair of sneakers.

The Air Max sole plus the cushioned upper makes for an excellent combo.

I'll post pics after the weekend.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

No luck needed. My preordered pair arrived yesterday from them and I'm really happy with their service, especially considering I got them for much less than retail. I wore them all day yesterday and these are definitely my most comfortable pair of sneakers.

The Air Max sole plus the cushioned upper makes for an excellent combo.

I'll post pics after the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom