Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

just copped a pair off of deadstockshoes.com... will post pics once they arrive... hopefully deadstock shoes has good service... first time ordering from them... wish me luck NT

No luck needed. My preordered pair arrived yesterday from them and I'm really happy with their service, especially considering I got them for much less than retail. I wore them all day yesterday and these are definitely my most comfortable pair of sneakers.

The Air Max sole plus the cushioned upper makes for an excellent combo.

I'll post pics after the weekend.
thats wassup... so i guess there is no need to stress... but did they let you know when they shipped? and did you get a tracking number? cant wait to see your pics

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

just copped a pair off of deadstockshoes.com... will post pics once they arrive... hopefully deadstock shoes has good service... first time ordering from them... wish me luck NT

No luck needed. My preordered pair arrived yesterday from them and I'm really happy with their service, especially considering I got them for much less than retail. I wore them all day yesterday and these are definitely my most comfortable pair of sneakers.

The Air Max sole plus the cushioned upper makes for an excellent combo.

I'll post pics after the weekend.
thats wassup... so i guess there is no need to stress... but did they let you know when they shipped? and did you get a tracking number? cant wait to see your pics

on eastbay they finally are letting us use a discount on the volts

on eastbay they finally are letting us use a discount on the volts

alleyesonwho601kj.jpg

@JayzOnMyToes

They don't send a tracking number or let you know when they ship, but here's a pic to show that they did arrive. Can't find my good camera after a long weekend of drinking/going out, so I had to use my *@#+$$ cell phone cam.

@ninjahood

That Cam pic is definitely going to boost the sales of these. I still don't know why dudes are hating on these shoes. Besides the looks, if they try them on, it's a done deal.

@JayzOnMyToes

They don't send a tracking number or let you know when they ship, but here's a pic to show that they did arrive. Can't find my good camera after a long weekend of drinking/going out, so I had to use my *@#+$$ cell phone cam.

@ninjahood

That Cam pic is definitely going to boost the sales of these. I still don't know why dudes are hating on these shoes. Besides the looks, if they try them on, it's a done deal.

i finallly got to see the neons in person yesterday and they look really nice in person..i was on the fence with the neons but now i think i made my mind up about them..goin to wait for eastbay to have another 20 percent off discount up since they are finally not excluded from discount

i finallly got to see the neons in person yesterday and they look really nice in person..i was on the fence with the neons but now i think i made my mind up about them..goin to wait for eastbay to have another 20 percent off discount up since they are finally not excluded from discount

I saw a Ocho Cinco wearing the black/red ones on a clip of Basketball Wives on VH1

I saw a Ocho Cinco wearing the black/red ones on a clip of Basketball Wives on VH1

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

u sure? hes sponsored by reebok, AND hes not an nba player

Back
Top Bottom