Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

I saw a Ocho Cinco wearing the black/red ones on a clip of Basketball Wives on VH1

u sure? hes sponsored by reebok, AND hes not an nba player

i cant find that shirt for nothing, stores usually get nike t shirts around my way  but for some reason they didnt get the one cam is rocking

i cant find that shirt for nothing, stores usually get nike t shirts around my way  but for some reason they didnt get the one cam is rocking

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

I saw a Ocho Cinco wearing the black/red ones on a clip of Basketball Wives on VH1

He dates Evelyn from Basketball Wives and there is a clip when he goes to the doctor with Evelyn and he is wearing the black/red Air Max Jr. On the Football field he has to wear Reebok but when hes not playing he can wear whateva he wants. Allen Iverson is known to rock AF1's, Gucci, Louis Vuitton when hes not playing and alot of otha athletes do the same
http://www.vh1.com/video/basketball-wives-3/full-episodes/episode-1/1664651/playlist.jhtml  watch @ 39.00

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

He dates Evelyn from Basketball Wives and there is a clip when he goes to the doctor with Evelyn and he is wearing the black/red Air Max Jr. On the Football field he has to wear Reebok but when hes not playing he can wear whateva he wants. Allen Iverson is known to rock AF1's, Gucci, Louis Vuitton when hes not playing and alot of otha athletes do the same
http://www.vh1.com/video/basketball-wives-3/full-episodes/episode-1/1664651/playlist.jhtml  watch @ 39.00

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Came in the mail today. These are so comfortable omg.

pics or it didnt happen
laugh.gif

where you cop from?

Eastbay... probably for the last time. I'm tired of receiving my boxes lookin like they just went rounds with Pacquiao

25pu2z6.png

Eastbay... probably for the last time. I'm tired of receiving my boxes lookin like they just went rounds with Pacquiao

25pu2z6.png

damn i cant wait until my pair comes in from deadstockshoes... no telling if they shipped yet

damn i cant wait until my pair comes in from deadstockshoes... no telling if they shipped yet

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I'm not feeling any of the griffey jr's so far, but these might have my attention

Nike-Air-Max-Jr.-Black-Royal-Hitting-Retail-1-600x333.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Jr.-Black-Royal-Hitting-Retail-2-600x447.jpg

I've been waiting to see pics of the royals too. I'll definitely be picking up a pair of those.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I'm not feeling any of the griffey jr's so far, but these might have my attention

Nike-Air-Max-Jr.-Black-Royal-Hitting-Retail-1-600x333.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Jr.-Black-Royal-Hitting-Retail-2-600x447.jpg

I've been waiting to see pics of the royals too. I'll definitely be picking up a pair of those.

Back
Top Bottom