Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Just got my black and reds in. Both are much brighter in person, but I don't have time to adjust the colors right now.

Just got my black and reds in. Both are much brighter in person, but I don't have time to adjust the colors right now.

im feelin the black/red ones..i just have too much black nd red shoes already..stilll waiting on the emeralds

im feelin the black/red ones..i just have too much black nd red shoes already..stilll waiting on the emeralds

Baltimore Area stores (Columbia Mall Champs) has white/grey/orange colorway. Will try to get a picture tomorrow if I can get to the mall.

Baltimore Area stores (Columbia Mall Champs) has white/grey/orange colorway. Will try to get a picture tomorrow if I can get to the mall.

^^^ do that

ay Brolic Scholar where did you get that Nike sticker thing from?

^^^ do that

ay Brolic Scholar where did you get that Nike sticker thing from?

A shop I bought from back in the day used to hook me up with free stuff and one day they gave me a pack of SB stickers. I just cutout the "SB" and reversed it to "BS". I added the text by printing a black and white from my home printer and taping it to the sticker.

And yeah, lets' see those gray and oranges HMACK07.

A shop I bought from back in the day used to hook me up with free stuff and one day they gave me a pack of SB stickers. I just cutout the "SB" and reversed it to "BS". I added the text by printing a black and white from my home printer and taping it to the sticker.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Emerald Griffey Jr comes out August 10

mad.gif
 Thats too long by then the Emerald 1's will be out!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Thanks

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom