Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Emerald Griffey Jr comes out August 10

Thanks for the update
pimp.gif

i only want one pair of these.....if it wasn't for da fact that i got a million black and red kicks da first color would be a no brainer..but damn that neon color is just so crazy...

i only want one pair of these.....if it wasn't for da fact that i got a million black and red kicks da first color would be a no brainer..but damn that neon color is just so crazy...

wore my neon's the other day and boy were they comfortable... my feet wanted to keep walking lol

wore my neon's the other day and boy were they comfortable... my feet wanted to keep walking lol

white/turquoise are on sale for 120 at eastbay..neons are still on sale for 140 so im waitin them to go to 120 then gonna use a 20 percent off once eastbay puts it up
pimp.gif

white/turquoise are on sale for 120 at eastbay..neons are still on sale for 140 so im waitin them to go to 120 then gonna use a 20 percent off once eastbay puts it up
pimp.gif

An all red pair of the JRs will be dropping at select NSW retailers. They are by far going to be the best colorway!

An all red pair of the JRs will be dropping at select NSW retailers. They are by far going to be the best colorway!

Back
Top Bottom