Air Max Scorpion (2022)

Welp, sold out. Ultimately I didn't wanna take a chance on them especially after watching Seth fowlers video. I'm honestly surprised they sold out, but then again I'm not as stock was probably low and they needed this shoe to sell out to create hype moving forward. Ultimately, I was on the fence. Oh well.

Congrats to everyone who got a pair! I'm waiting on the blacked-out color-way. Then again I'm not sure I can get myself to grab these at $250. I usually don't shy away from pricey Nikes because at this point in my life I'm not buying as many pairs I did back in the day. But, again, gosh darn, $250. UGH.

Legit scared to check my email inbox SMH

But Honestly can't wait just to have these in hand

After I return my 26 of my 27 pairs, If they feel good I’ll circle around at disco. Honestly just love crazy silhouettes
I hear ya! I love crazy stuff too!!! So I'll probably end up dropping the $250 when a black pair releases. Although, I'm going to fight it and resist. Just think that's pushing it. I've done the $200, even the $225 but $250 just seems well, unbelievable.

sold out my ***
422990E8-865A-4153-8F2A-32A037881738.png

Yra, that's exactly around the same time I saw it. 10am hit and I waited a few minutes to see if they'd be an instant sellout. Nothing happened. I watched the Seth fowler vid then came back to snkrs to check and it definitely showed sold out for both men's and women's. I knew I wasn't crazy. 😅

I had a chance to try these on. Might consider going half size up if you prefer a bit of a looser fit. True size should be okay if you like a closer fit.

Cushion-wise, these feel like a 2-inch-off-the-ground Air Max 720 feel without the downwards slope and not like a VaporMax. It's a firm Air unit, or maybe firmer Air unit. From my past experience with the 720s, it's fine initially for a few hours, but it stresses out the feet/legs after a certain point. My guess is that these will do the same.

Do you think they’ll break into something more comfortable like the OG VaporMax

I didn't pick these up, but just from my guess on just trying it on only (and I may be completely off), I'm gonna say "no" if it's built like the Air Max 720s. Those never broke in for me.

I didn't pick these up, but just from my guess on just trying it on only (and I may be completely off), I'm gonna say "no" if it's built like the Air Max 720s. Those never broke in for me.
Smh. That’s what I thought. Northern Lights Airmax 720 is probably top 3 sneaker for me OAT in terms of looks. Only way I found I could make them tolerable was by putting zoom insoles in them.

Looks like I’ll be sticking to Zoom Road warriors. They’re gaudy but comfy as all get up

I had a chance to try these on. Might consider going half size up if you prefer a bit of a looser fit. True size should be okay if you like a closer fit.

Cushion-wise, these feel like a 2-inch-off-the-ground Air Max 720 feel without the downwards slope and not like a VaporMax. It's a firm Air unit, or maybe firmer Air unit. From my past experience with the 720s, it's fine initially for a few hours, but it stresses out the feet/legs after a certain point. My guess is that these will do the same.
What store? I went looking for them today specifically to see how they felt, but no stores in the mall had em. How do they fit compared to vapormax plus?

Back
Top Bottom