Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by El Bro

Saw these on the release calender on the other site.  December 1st.  Hopefully they will be all nubuck like the OG's
Finally
eek.gif
Let These Go On Sale An Im Snatching These... Still Needa Get Around To Copping The Blue/Volt Pair.

Ditto

Originally Posted by David Choi

As usual~ we wont have all the retro that out in da states as in HK~ So, I have to order my pair from eastbay~

Here they are! Loooove them!!! They are just classics 2nd to the Air Max CB 2 94 of that year!

COPPED....

As soon as the sale tags appear. This colorway is sexaaaay!

Originally Posted by David Choi

As usual~ we wont have all the retro that out in da states as in HK~ So, I have to order my pair from eastbay~

Here they are! Loooove them!!! They are just classics 2nd to the Air Max CB 2 94 of that year!

COPPED....

As soon as the sale tags appear. This colorway is sexaaaay!

I'm gonna take a look around this week..but no price decreases in the stores I went into today after work..

What's good Jesse?!?!?!

I'm gonna take a look around this week..but no price decreases in the stores I went into today after work..

What's good Jesse?!?!?!

^Word.I thought these were gonna be MEGA slept on here...*Big Head Rico*I don't like that #+@%...*Big Head Rico*

^Word.I thought these were gonna be MEGA slept on here...*Big Head Rico*I don't like that #+@%...*Big Head Rico*

Back
Top Bottom