Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ I am waiting for these to hit the sale racks and/or outlets and I'm going in...

This.

Dude at my HoH had the nerve to tell me "naw, they'll sell out" after I told him that I'm gonna wait for a markdown. I hit him with the
grin.gif
, and said "I'm ready to go now".

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ I am waiting for these to hit the sale racks and/or outlets and I'm going in...

This.

Dude at my HoH had the nerve to tell me "naw, they'll sell out" after I told him that I'm gonna wait for a markdown. I hit him with the
grin.gif
, and said "I'm ready to go now".

From Kix and the City:
nike_air_max_uptempo_2_HOH_1.jpg

The Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 made another triumphant return earlier this year with the release of the "Duke" Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 so, it was really only a matter of time before the House of Hoops got some exclusive love on the all-time classic. Just in at House of Hoops locations is the HOH exclusive Max Orange/Black Nike Air Max Uptempo 2. A new flavor of an old classic, the Max Orange/Black Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 HOH features a Max Orange nubuck, Black mesh, and Max Orange underlay upper sitting on a Black sole and Red Visible Air Unit.

The Max Orange/Black Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 HOH is available now at House of Hoops locations.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.kixandthecity....lusive-max-orange-black/[/font]

From Kix and the City:

The Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 made another triumphant return earlier this year with the release of the "Duke" Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 so, it was really only a matter of time before the House of Hoops got some exclusive love on the all-time classic. Just in at House of Hoops locations is the HOH exclusive Max Orange/Black Nike Air Max Uptempo 2. A new flavor of an old classic, the Max Orange/Black Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 HOH features a Max Orange nubuck, Black mesh, and Max Orange underlay upper sitting on a Black sole and Red Visible Air Unit.

The Max Orange/Black Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 HOH is available now at House of Hoops locations.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.kixandthecity....lusive-max-orange-black/[/font]

Originally Posted by taxtow

From Kix and the City:

Gross as hell..give me a break Nike..

109 is still too much for these..mark it down another 20-30 bucks and i'm there..

Originally Posted by taxtow

From Kix and the City:

Gross as hell..give me a break Nike..

109 is still too much for these..mark it down another 20-30 bucks and i'm there..

eek.gif
.....I knew these were dropping but didn't think it was till around Christmas time......
tired.gif

I know a lot of cats are waiting for them to go on sale in the $80-$90 range but I'm seeing they flew off ndc quick. You guys think $105 is a price worth copping at?

eek.gif
.....I knew these were dropping but didn't think it was till around Christmas time......
tired.gif

I know a lot of cats are waiting for them to go on sale in the $80-$90 range but I'm seeing they flew off ndc quick. You guys think $105 is a price worth copping at?

Back
Top Bottom