Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

I googled the style #. They popped up at another shop, but it's in Canada. They want $190 for them though.

Prob 190 CAD right? Either way I think that's over retail with the conversion

Oh shoot you're right, forgot that it was in Canadian currency. I calculated the current rate, said $146. But it seems that they don't ship certain styles outside of Canada (i.e. Nike/Jordans, etc..) wack!

Its crazy sizes sold out on NDC already....they must have had only 5 of each pair of sizes 11 and up...smh

Still have my 06s in good shape and they seem to be holding up well, so I'm not buying this pair. Still, and without going back through every page ... I was there when these released originally but can't remember: the OG air bag was volt, yes? Yellow in 06, then volt in 11, now back to yellow this time around? 

Pair of OGs i seen on ebay
Yeah, I guess what I was getting at as far as that goes was, were the OGs as bright a volt as the 2011 retros appear to be? Difficult to tell as any pairs out there are aged so much. Some of the stuff I've seen leads me to believe the color used on the '11s wasn't quite correct, either. Anyway, don't really care, was just curious if anyone knows for sure. Typical Nike weirdness. Why go back to the yellow this time around when I recall everyone complaining about it in '06, and after it was corrected in '11? Got me to wondering if it was a case of the OGs actually having two different versions during the initial run. Probably not. 

Last edited:
Last edited:
I googled the style #. They popped up at another shop, but it's in Canada. They want $190 for them though.
@RetroSneaks26

Exclucity (190$ CAD which is retail)
https://shop.exclucitylife.com/products/nike-air-max-2-uptempo-94?variant=35046698433

The Closet Inc (190$ CAD):
https://www.theclosetinc.com/collec...nike-air-max-2-uptempo-94?variant=36862579730

I don't know if these stores will ship to the US.

Exclucitylife.com won't. I tried it.

I finally saw real, not Nike enchanced, pics of these on eBay

The yellow airbag doesnt seem to be the same shade of dark piss Nike used in 06.

They almost look like a dull yellow/faded volt.

Ive been peeping on ig these have been getting big play over in asia

Last edited:
The OG "MD Lemon" was like "volt" back in 1994, I remember the vibrancy of that color. I wonder sometimes if those who are responsible for bringing them back in retro form only look at the DNA ARCHIVE pairs at the Nike Campus? The oxidation and normal aging process seems to alter certain colors and they end up being replicated. Or, Nike plays the JB tactic of the mid-2000's and makes just enough of a change to the retro where an OG is "maintained" and the retro is "lesser". Either way, this is a classic model and I hope they continue digging through the Uptempo Vault of the mid-90's.

Yeah, I guess what I was getting at as far as that goes was, were the OGs as bright a volt as the 2011 retros appear to be? Difficult to tell as any pairs out there are aged so much. Some of the stuff I've seen leads me to believe the color used on the '11s wasn't quite correct, either. Anyway, don't really care, was just curious if anyone knows for sure. Typical Nike weirdness. Why go back to the yellow this time around when I recall everyone complaining about it in '06, and after it was corrected in '11? Got me to wondering if it was a case of the OGs actually having two different versions during the initial run. Probably not. 

Didnt know these were coming back out..hate that i missed out..very nostalgia sneaker from the 90s..

Has anyone got their pair from Nike.com

I was supposed to get my shoes on Saturday but it never showed up and now today I waiting on ups
Since it was scheduled for today not Saturday shoe was originally supposed to come Tuesday

The driver is usually here after this time of the day

Has anyone got their pair from Nike.com

I was supposed to get my shoes on Saturday but it never showed up and now today I waiting on ups
Since it was scheduled for today not Saturday shoe was originally supposed to come Tuesday

The driver is usually here after this time of the day
Im supposed to get my pair in today. UPS usually delivers around 5pm for me but I've seen them as late as 8:30pm so they might just be a bit behind

Back
Top Bottom