Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

I just got home from work. I tried them on right quick, the padding is heavy and its tight on my fore foot. I do recommend going up at least a half size up for these. I didn't unlace then re lace hopefully it loosens up a bit

IMG_7402.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7402.JPG
    IMG_7402.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
20BTS brings these down to $112 on NDC.
Good sizes available, too.

Your a gentleman and a scholar!!! Just pulled the trigger for my 11.5 (going up .5 from what others are saying). Can't wait to finally have these after all these years (I'm 40 and watched Ray Allen wear them when he played at UConn). They not be 100% true to the OG, but are close enough for me to finally have a pair. Thank you again!!!

Your a gentleman and a scholar!!! Just pulled the trigger for my 11.5 (going up .5 from what others are saying). Can't wait to finally have these after all these years (I'm 40 and watched Ray Allen wear them when he played at UConn). They not be 100% true to the OG, but are close enough for me to finally have a pair. Thank you again!!!

Cold. I prefer to remember them from Ray Allen as well and not "that other school" that shall remain nameless.

No problem, glad to help out! 41 here, and I also remember Ray wearing these, and never think of the rent-a-player university that these are commonly referred to.

Do these fit a bit lose like the Uptempos? I am a 13 but they don't have any in stock. Closest will be 12.5

edit: I should read the thread, thanks for the info

Last edited:
I'm 35 and I Love seeing all the old school nostalgia flowing up in here lol. I bought mine on the strength of nostalgia as well and remembering this shoe coming out in the 90s and not being able to get it back then..

Same here buddy. It's a great time with all the shoes that we remember new coming back for another go. Now Nike would get off their butts and release the Air Force V in multiple colors!

On another note, just left Cherry Hill Mall. City Blue already has the White/Black Air Max2 Uptempos. Not bad in person
IMG_20170727_145553.jpg

Damn i was just at that mall yesterday lol. Only stopped for like 2 stores tho. Ill prob check there over the weekend to see em in person. They look nice

Same here buddy. It's a great time with all the shoes that we remember new coming back for another go. Now Nike would get off their butts and release the Air Force V in multiple colors!

No doubt my man and yes I'm hoping for more colors of those as well..

I got in my NDC order today at work. Had to slip them on quick (while at work) to see how the sizing and fit was. These DEFINITELY run small!!! I wear an 11 in pretty much everything and these I went up .5 (on the replies in the thread) and I'm so glad I did. These are very comfy out of the box. I can't wait till they break in.

I know they aren't close to the OG, but remembering them when they were new in '94 and never having a pair, these will work nicely. Part of me wonders if painting the leather under each pod black (like they are on the OG) would work on these? Mmm...

But for now, they are great and getting them with the 20% off deal was the icing on the cake.

https://www.oneness287.com/products/nike-air-max2-uptempo-95
8-9.5 and 11-13
comes to 98 before shipping and/or tax with code "school daze"

@GrizzlyAnimal well i be darned your premonition was right kinda tight i pulled the trigger on the first go around and didn't stick it out but after like 2 fake sellouts and only 3 places having these and now they popping up a WHOLE month later i cant even trip and still got them for under retail........might double up though:evil:

Back
Top Bottom