Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Did anybody else cut the elastic straps off which go across the tongue on these? I love my pair so much better now that I cut the elastic

I doubt I do that but them bands def tight I went up a half sz at first but they was still too tight, went up a whole sz and it feels a lot better.

Had my eye on these since they came out (actually since a previous retro back around 2007). Glad I waited and scooped the blk/blue for 60 from JJ.

q-ball2220 q-ball2220 bro i feel like the whole aesthetic of the shoe looks even better without the straps, they just felt too narrow looking being pulled so tightly together by those straps

Broke em out today
C2FA7A7F-5A75-4D78-993B-801443F11B44.jpeg

I need all kinds of retros for these. The last pair I had was from 06. Passed on the 2011 pair which was the best one. Need those and the Black OG pair. GREEN air bubbles nike.. GREEEEEN PLZ.

Can we get the black white and red pair please? My pair is still pretty fresh but the soles are starting to separate from the heels. It’s one of my favorites. I wear em at least twice a week

Hi,
Sorry to be like dcallamerican and resurrect an old thread, but did they ever release a bred color way of this of the uptempo 94’s? Thanks.

Hi,
Sorry to be like dcallamerican and resurrect an old thread, but did they ever release a bred color way of this of the uptempo 94’s? Thanks.
Please don’t be sorry!! I literally came here to put a request in to Nike for the og black white and red pair! The soles are separating now on my 2006 pair! I have to be very selective when I wear them now because I know the have limited life left. Hey Nike, can we please get a retro of the og white red and black pair please???

These need a retro asap! Plus the low tops.
I wrote a rap about these lol. My ep “Swoosh Pack” coming soon on Shoot Your Shot Records this summer.

Uptempo 2s like i played at Duke (Grant Hill)
Me and Fredo getting paper boy it ain’t a fluke
Everyone say that they hustling but it ain’t the truth
I’m hungry like a young Michael Jordan back in 82
Carolina shorts Air More’s with the baby blue
Shooting shots like Ben Gordon on the Baby Bulls
They want the sauce and the gravy too
I got some volt in the bubble, mesh upper got the navy blue

Back
Top Bottom