Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

https://www.oneness287.com/products/nike-air-max2-uptempo-95
8-9.5 and 11-13
comes to 98 before shipping and/or tax with code "school daze"

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal well i be darned your premonition was right kinda tight i pulled the trigger on the first go around and didn't stick it out but after like 2 fake sellouts and only 3 places having these and now they popping up a WHOLE month later i cant even trip and still got them for under retail........might double up though:evil::
Man i tried this code a few times and it never worked... my size is still chilling tho so maybe i can catch em on the net sale

I got a 10 and they seem to fit real snug on the edges though the width is good. Worth sizing up or will they break in?

secretzofwar secretzofwar I wore mine for a whole day and they started to break in and get more comfortable but they still sat right on the foot i would recommend sizing up just for the breathing room if that matters to you

Saw the Duke colorway at Jimmy Jazz yesterday. Guess they're still going to to be popping up.

I just got an invoice from City Blue for the white/blacks, came to $98 shipped

Hey buddy, what code did they apply to get the price down? I only ask as I'm hoping it will work for the white/navy Ndestrukts. Thanks for your help.

Champs has a full size run of the Air Max 2 Uptempo 'Duke' colorway. Been waiting on these since the surprise drop on NDC. Now to only wait on the disco!!

Last edited:
Did anybody else cut the elastic straps off which go across the tongue on these? I love my pair so much better now that I cut the elastic

Back
Top Bottom