Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

These are actually out I jus saw at my local Finishline and on my way to grab a pair as we speak.
These are actually out and I'm going to grab a pair right now as I speak. Jus came from mall and saw at Finishline and they are 160

So has anyone seen the white navy blue in stores anywhere, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Actually I jus saw a hour ago at local finishline here and I'm about to go purchase a pair they had them out for a month guy told me but didn't see on the site.

What finish line location was this? These are one of my favorite shoes from the mid 90's, really want to cop a pair!

160? Damn lol wasnt the last retro of these 120? And even then they went deep discount? Nike cocky as hell right now :lol:

I got a pair and asked my buddy that works there and he said they didn't have that many either. I know some try to run game etc but he may be right. i don't see a release dat no place or even talk about released date.

Last white/navy retro was pretty decent. My only gripe was the paint chipping on the forefoot air bags :smh:

Still want to see pics of the only colorway that matters......black/royal colorway :nerd:

Last edited:
Nah i just remembered the idiots at nike retroed a garbage looking air max sensation a few years back commemorating the webber draft day trade in orlando magic colors, the team he was drafted by, and the insole had ping pong balls with numbers and the number on the ball of the heel on the insole was 4 and the only number in blue.

Nike just lazy or dumb or cheap

I now doubt its a grudge or pride thing

They aint even trying

For those that dont know webber was drafted 1 not 4
4 was his number.

He was drafted 5th by the SuperSonics but 33 was Scottie Pippen's number.

This pic looks nice. I still refuse to buy tho 
laugh.gif

They look great from the pics, but I'll hold out for a discount. The blk/royal ones might be another story...

Those pics of the white navy are looking good, patiently waiting to see them pop up here in so cal

Just tried them on a little while ago. True to size and relatively comfortable but not something I'm dying to drop $170 on so I'll wait. Store manager said November for the black/royals btw.

Back
Top Bottom