Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

These have always been snug for me cuz of the elastic bands on the tongue

Watch them to an all leather upper for the black royals

Last edited:
it would be a shame for them to take shortcuts on the black/royals like that. I'm realizing now that I wore fairly thin socks to try these on. I'd say length wise they're still TTS but width wise they're probably a little snug if you're wearing thick socks with them. They were definitely a little bit of work putting them on but not as bad as putting on the flight huaraches.

These are another OG color way I'd love to see them do. It's the only pair were the really made use of the different panels from the toe-cap and heel:
View media item 1719372

I would be so excited if they would have released that og white black red color way, that color way was my favorite over the black and blue

Pretty sure it looks the same like the pic of my old retros posted on page 3

The word air on the heel tab which looks frickin stupid and a blue thread swoosh where the cw logo is supposed to be

Last edited:
Heres a pic of the back of the 2015 retro looks even more generic but same as the last two retros before it
View media item 1720169
Should have went back to the style of the first retro with japanese characters and swoosh on tab the first retro of the white navy colorway had basketball with japanese characters for logo this is all i could find for reference not the white navy colorway but you get the picture
View media item 1720171

Last edited:
always wanted these shoes. i still remember 7th-8th grade IIRC, this one chick use to show off her nikes to me and these were one of them. never had a chance to ever cop.

the thing is though, same went for the Glove in that og Black/white colorway. always wanted em, so when the retros came out, I was quick to jump the gun and buy em full retail. If I had only waited, they could be had cheaper, and i regularly see NDS pairs for steals.

I have to hold off on the nostalgia for a moment. Nike banking on us (i assume) folks in our 30s to cop.

The AIR font makes it look bad. At least put the font from the Uptempo 97. Or better to leave the tab blank and just have the vintage Nike Air on the heel. It is what it is. I'm gonna try to take out the AIR even if it'll leave an imprint.

Available on Footlocker.com now.

This was such a spontaneous purchase for me. One of my all time favorites I just couldn't pass them up.

they foul for that

I remember i bought an all black with patent leather colorway back in early 2000's it was a footaction exclusive i believe mind you i was in my buy anything phase :lol: and the back had a swoosh in black on the heel and then another swoosh on the heel tab it looked so redundant like like nike didnt know what to do so they said screw it lol

Last edited:
Man i hope you atleast had a discount code :lol:

Had a $20 Footlocker reward that was set to expire in a couple days. Although I would've bought these anyways. Those black/royals are a must have too. I believe it's the first time they've been retroed. It'd be nice to see a Kings colorway drop.

Logo looking like the "AIR" brand swapmeet specials :lol:

air-1-white-grey._hytech-sports-cool-air-white-and-grey-running-shoes.jpg

Anyone remember the old Air Max Plus versions of these from the late 90s :lol: ?

I wasn't a fan of the white/red and all those other colors posted, please don't give them ideas. That's how we got these god awful foams presently 
laugh.gif

i will need to see and feel these in person before making any decisions but with the back looking so weird i will def need to see them. maybe paint the swoosh white on the white/blue pair and black on the black/royal pair?

Back
Top Bottom