Air Penny 1/2 Cents in the Bay?...Updates welcome

Just wanted to start a thread since the 1/2 cent release is fast approaching.
Any/all info and updates appreciated.
peace
P

I need to see these first before I buy. It doesn't look like many places will get these around here.

<--broke from purple foams. will not be copping these
laugh.gif

Yes indeed check the store's blog. No idea on exact release date but for the most part off the top off my head sometime in march. Shoe is mad ill tho andmad comfy. But stay tuned on the blog, bookmark it to check for various releases aside from the 1/2 cents.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Yes indeed check the store's blog. No idea on exact release date but for the most part off the top off my head sometime in march. Shoe is mad ill tho and mad comfy. But stay tuned on the blog, bookmark it to check for various releases aside from the 1/2 cents.
Thanks for the heads up B!!!
P

Shoe Palace will have these on RD, but size run will be limited.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by tak

Shoe Palace will have these on RD, but size run will be limited.

whats the RD?
I was told the 7th.

Tak, thanks again for the info on those Eggplants. I hit your boy up, but they were all sold out. They did point me to another location which had them, and Iended up getting them from there. I really thought Shoe Palace was like Sheikh, so I never bought anything from them prior to the foam release! The workersthere are more than willing to help and call around for you if they dont have the item in store! I will definitely be going back!

Back
Top Bottom