Air Penny 1/2 Cents in the Bay?...Updates welcome

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

did shoe palace release these today as well??

Shoe Palace did not have them when I went. Yesterday and today.
--------------------------------------

JFMartiMcDandruff

They had two or so of each size up until size 13. I think they have size 9 and 10 left.

i heard shoepalace did a preorder on these. my friend did it at solano mall yesterday but they charged 199 plus tax

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

did shoe palace release these today as well??

Shoe Palace did not have them when I went. Yesterday and today.
--------------------------------------

JFMartiMcDandruff

They had two or so of each size up until size 13. I think they have size 9 and 10 left.

i know they will be getting them cuz my boy that works there had checked the manifest and they were on there

^^Yeah, they said they were getting them, but did not know when exactly. 199 plus tax?? I wonder why they arent selling them for under retail like they did thefoams?

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Gorgios Shoes in Bay Fair. They still have 1 sz 13 left

Man , I miss GEORGIOS , that was the spot for me back in the day ..... My Aunt got me the hook ups there ...

Originally Posted by shoethentic

^^Yeah, they said they were getting them, but did not know when exactly. 199 plus tax?? I wonder why they arent selling them for under retail like they did the foams?

i was suprised that Shiekh tacked on an extra $9 to the 1/2. smh

^The one in Concord was selling them for 199. All of the others I called and went to were charging 189.

preordered these at shoe palace at tanforan yesterday . didn't want to pay the extra 10 bucks but f it

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Man , I miss GEORGIOS , that was the spot for me back in the day ..... My Aunt got me the hook ups there ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
why dude act like it aint there no more and for the record that is still the spot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Forgot the pic

thanks for the heads up bro. I went there today and snatched up the last 13
pimp.gif
. and got me nice shirt across the way at oxford street.

FYI: Oxford street and Georgios have both the eggplants and the 1/2 cents in small sizes and i think 1 size 11 in 1/2 cents. Bay Fair Mall

peace

Oxford street and Georgios ..... the 2 most loyalist stores I can remember .... I miss them spots ... lol .

going to the store and asking for info ahead of time is 10x better then making a phone call. when the store is really busy and theres a random customer on thephone asking a million questions about a shoes release, price, size run, etc. employees tend not to give it much attention. especially since these calls occurall day long and most of them do not even come to the store. just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom