Air Penny 1/2 Cents in the Bay?...Updates welcome

^^aww well sneakerhead just put them up 250+ tax but free shipping, I didn't think getta clue would get them but good looking out.

^^^^^i don't know yet but i will have a full list of shiekh stores that will have these by tomorrow or tuesday

Nice, I will be sure to check the Shiekhs in the area. The hardest part is figuring out the day they will start selling them. If they say Saturday, they willmore than likely start selling them Thur. or Fri.
laugh.gif
. I dont think I have gotten my size from Shiekh since the Blk/Red Retro XIII's dropped in 04.

^^^yeah, basically if the shoe don't have an actual release date different shiekh stores will put these out when they want to

Exactly, I believe the Shiekh in Concord got them and sold out already! I also cant believe NDC released them this morning and sold out after a few hours! Iguess I will continue to wait until Sat.

^^^i think the concord store didn't get them yet because they get their shipments tuesday, so they can't be sold out yet

Wow, really??? The guy I spoke to said they got them in last Saturday and they do not have anymore. This feels like the Premier XX3 release and Purple Foamrelease all over again. Thanks for giving me the heads up though. I was about to get snowed again!

yeah on friday i checked our system and our warehouse had all the pairs. its impossible for them to sell it on saturday. i don't know but i will check onwhat shiekh stores will have these later in the day when i get to work

i think concord recieves their shipment in the afternoon like 4 or 5 . i'm not sure just call and ask, but for fairfield we get ours around 2 or 3

Oh you work at the fairfield one...cool.....yeah some info would be great as of today Tuesday Mar 3. I'm from Sac and waiting on them to get theirs inwhich they say they won't unless they don't know what they are.

yes i will drop some info on which shiekh will get theirs, but i won't know when each shiekh will start selling theirs

Originally Posted by bayboss23

yes i will drop some info on which shiekh will get theirs, but i won't know when each shiekh will start selling theirs

Let us know. I need the Shiekh at Hilltop or Berkeley.

Shiekh's told me they selling theirs SATurday...or is that what they say to people over the phone?

here are all the shiekhs that will get them
hilltop mall, newpark mall, southland mall, fashion fair, somersville towne center, wfs fox hills mall, sunvalley mall, northridge fashion center, wfs plazabonita, arden fair, wfs valley fair, wfs oakridge mall, shewood mall, weberstown mall, wfs horton plaza, stoneridge shopping center, inland center, wfs mainplace, fashion show, galleria at tyler, galleria at south bay, fashion fair mall, antelope valley mall, glendale galleria, northridge fashion center, fashionvalley, beverly center, fiesta mall, metrocenter mall, desert sky mall, scottsdale fashion square, the galleria, arizona mills, deer brooke, tucson mall,stonewood mall, lakewood mall, vintage faire mall, lv flagship, shiekh on market in sf, downtown mall bay fair mall

if you having trouble of what your mall is called try this with the names and numbers of shiekh
http://www.shiekhshoes.com/store/t-store_by_city.aspx

Back
Top Bottom