Air Penny 1/2 Cents in the Bay?...Updates welcome

The thing I don't get is how Shiekh's in So Cal can sell theirs now but Nor Cal can't or say they aren't?

South Bay peeps!
FYI, Sheiks @ Valley Fair Mall in San Jose have a few sizes left. Just got back and picked up a 12 so they still have a 13 and a few smaller sizes left.
peace

^^^^^
call NOW!!! He said he had already sold 6 pairs including mine and they only got one of each size!!!
Good luck

Shiekh's be doing some shady business sometimes. Either they should sell on RD or let people hold them for a price.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Shiekh's be doing some shady business sometimes. Either they should sell on RD or let people hold them for a price.

if the shoes don't show up on our release date catalog like the penny's haven't, they will sell it anytime they want to. you have to be the oneready to call the shiekhs that's close to you to see when they will start selling them or just go to the store and see

i wonder if these are as limited as we all thought in the beginning. based on bayboss23'spost earlier, it seems that the shiekhs by my house actually got these in....but they didn't get the purple foams. so, maybe they're aren't aslimited as we originally thought...?

Originally Posted by bayboss23

Originally Posted by got shoes

if the shoes don't show up on our release date catalog like the penny's haven't, they will sell it anytime they want to. you have to be the one ready to call the shiekhs that's close to you to see when they will start selling them or just go to the store and see
The Foams and the Penny's never showed up, but the stores said they werent dropping until the date, thats cool by me. But don't say yougot them and i ask are you putting out today and you say no, than you drop them a hour or so later. That right there is shady. That happened to me with theFoams. I called and they said no. Then my boy called a hour later and the said we selling them. I had to have my girl smash up there to get my size cuz i wasat work. I just wish these stores would either honor the date or sell at least when they get their shipment in.

Thanks to bayboss23 for the info and Pdigiti. Pdigiti, I NASCARed over there to get my size. I took the last 10.5
happy.gif
Thanks again.~

Shiekh at Hilltop said Saturday, but i'm still going to call everyday just to make sure

^^^^ why don't you just go or send someone to check the store out everyday because you might not know if they really are going to sell it saturday. I woulddo this just because of what happened with the eggplants

Originally Posted by bayboss23

^^^^ why don't you just go or send someone to check the store out everyday because you might not know if they really are going to sell it saturday. I would do this just because of what happened with the eggplants

lol. i can't send some1 over there. But i will be callin though. good lookin for all your info

Yea I agree with bayboss23, if you can go or have someone go check it out I say do that. Never know when they decide on selling them, especially if they findout other stores are selling them too. If you can't, I just hope they don't lie to to you or try to pull some more shady stuff.

Since I started talking with the manager @ Sheiks Valley Fair, they've been right on as far as letting me know about certain releases. From my personalexperience, it's all about communication and respect. If you let them know they're doing good by you and you extend them props, it's all aboutcustomer service and feedback. Just my 2 cents.
Good luck to those still on the grind!
peace

i'll see. i wish i need them a little better so i can get an inside track for things like this.

Thanks BayBoss23 for all the info and Pdigiti. I went down right after reading this today Weds 730pm and cop my sz...and they are a 1/2 cent bigger hehe. Weirdthing was I called a few Shiekh's here in Sacto and one of them still said Saturday release.

^^^no problem fam, just wanted to help some nt'ers who still want these shoes.just wondering, did you get yours at the shiekh in arden or downtown?

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Since I started talking with the manager @ Sheiks Valley Fair, they've been right on as far as letting me know about certain releases. From my personal experience, it's all about communication and respect. If you let them know they're doing good by you and you extend them props, it's all about customer service and feedback. Just my 2 cents.
peace

YO P , thanks for the phone call even tho I didnt cop yet . I think you are becoming there fav celeb ... lol . KEEP it up dude.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Since I started talking with the manager @ Sheiks Valley Fair, they've been right on as far as letting me know about certain releases. From my personal experience, it's all about communication and respect. If you let them know they're doing good by you and you extend them props, it's all about customer service and feedback. Just my 2 cents.
peace

YO P , thanks for the phone call even tho I didnt cop yet . I think you are becoming there fav celeb ... lol . KEEP it up dude.
^^^^^^
What's good J!!! I don't know about havin' 'celeb' cred but I appreciate the props. Just extending the info to our fellowNT'rs as I get it. That's what it's all about my man! Hope you get yours and good luck to the rest out there!
Here's to looking forward to the all-blacks!!
peace

Back
Top Bottom