Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

are the whites on sale yet? i might get a pair
nerd.gif

I have seen a few people here and there wit the wht pennys on...that's what has somewhat changed my mind on them...but I dunno if I can bring myself to cop

these white/black/royal pennies are real nice.

I've been wearing them frequently to the gym since thanksgiving weekend and they feel great everytime for cardiovascular exercises.

Yeah, in Seattle, i have yet to see anybody with these on yet. I go to four different gyms (and workout 5 days a week) and it's a no show.

Imo, they trump over the black/royal cw and go with many outfits.

The toe box is creasing a bit (i lace them very loosely), but that shouldn't be too problematic... got 'em for 100 so i ain't complainin'.

Originally Posted by BinYe

I've been wearing them frequently to the gym since thanksgiving weekend and they feel great everytime for cardiovascular exercises.

Yeah, in Seattle, i have yet to see anybody with these on yet. I go to four different gyms (and workout 5 days a week) and it's a no show.

The toe box is creasing a bit (i lace them very loosely), but that shouldn't be too problematic... got 'em for 100 so i ain't complainin'.

The penny 2 is one of the most comfortable pair of sneakers I own. The quality is by far better than any Jordan product released in the last few years. Andtrust me, I have spent some money trying to catch up with every release. The retail is quite high but I would rather spend more on this product than JordanBrand. If only Jordan Brand would have remained a true Nike product, I believe we would have been able to see better quality retroes today. The excuse ofremoving the "Nike Air" off the heal of the shoe to respect the OG collector is the biggest line of bull. What about the Penny collectors? The retroappears to be the exact same way as it was back in the 90's.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Damn, Im scared to work out in new shoes just let alone wear em and get em dirty

Back
Top Bottom