Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Penny interview in the new sc

sc25penny550en3xb7pt7.jpg

eek.gif
That's probably one of the most sickest covers I've seen yet.

eh
grin.gif
they come out with that but not the atlantics for the summer?????
tired.gif

Don't get me wrong, they're alright but damn..where are the atlantics?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eh
grin.gif
they come out with that but not the atlantics for the summer?????
tired.gif

Don't get me wrong, they're alright but damn..where are the atlantics?

i agree, the black/blue is a great colorway..but come on nike..the atlantics are the best colorway of this shoe...Bring it out!

Does anybody know when that %@%@$!%$+*@*% offically drops or is it already out? I definitely need to read that article.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Does anybody know when that %@%@$!%$+*@*% offically drops or is it already out? I definitely need to read that article.

Issue 25 ships the week of 12/14

I dont really care too much for all black colorways in shoes however i love the penny 2s appearance so much that i will probably end up with these on in thesummertime!

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

Those look clean as %$%$!
Man but nike needs to retro the atlantics first..

Same reason they dropped the all white colorway:
They know there's demand for Atlantics they just want to squeeze a little extra cash out of the shoe before it drops. The way Nike are stepping up on theRetros, the Atlantiics will come around soon enough.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

Those look clean as %$%$!
Man but nike needs to retro the atlantics first..

Same reason they dropped the all white colorway:
They know there's demand for Atlantics they just want to squeeze a little extra cash out of the shoe before it drops. The way Nike are stepping up on the Retros, the Atlantiics will come around soon enough.

laugh.gif
man, I will be entering the workforce (hopefully) by next fall ....Iwont be able to wear these as much as I did with the black/blue this past semester

Yea the all blacks are dope....I ll cop when they come out then I ll cop another pair wen they go on sale.....(maybe)

Yea the all blacks are dope....I ll cop when they come out then I ll cop another pair wen they go on sale.....(maybe)

if the white 2s go for under 90 i may buy them. its just ehhhhh i cant see myself buying these for 140. Not to mention i havent seen anyone wear these wellenough to go hmmmm those look nice

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

if the white 2s go for under 90 i may buy them. its just ehhhhh i cant see myself buying these for 140. Not to mention i havent seen anyone wear these well enough to go hmmmm those look nice

Shiekh's has them for a 100 right now, bet you could get them for cheaper tho.

Back
Top Bottom