Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I need the Penny II Miami Heat's.....They look tight. Succezz has them in Chicago if anybody wants them...you will get taxed though!

How much they hittin for
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Are these penny IIs comfy?

very! i unDS'd mine tonight and man they felt soooo good

MMM ... can't wait ... just copped the whites on the last 50 ... but haven't even worn the black/blue yet ...
so many DS shoes ... so little time ...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^I'm starting to get the feeling that pair is my favorite of the Penny 2's.

Same here. I love my retro pairs. So clean. I wear mines with blue laces though.

I see someone has spent xmas day on getty images....peeped the blk/blu for 80 yesterday..should have copped but I passed on it...might go back to cop

All black Penny 2s?
grin.gif

I'll reserve judgement until I see pics but I don't think they will be worth copping.

When do the black/red Pennys come out, January right?

Hopefully I'll get a pair of them, and the white/black to go along with my black/blue, and my Penny fix will be satisfied.
tongue.gif

Just broke in my pair today, Xmas Day.
Couldn't resist as I got a matching Nike polo.
Comfy-as-ever.

Gonna' have to re-up before these disappear.

Damn, when I didnt have $$ I saw the all whites for cheap everywhere, now I have some extra dough they're all hittin 120 shipped and more
smh.gif

Are any other colorways of the II's coming out? Man, I still need me a pair of the black/blue pair still.

i just got a pair of krispy 100 wearable atlantic 2s in my size ! i prefer the atlantics over every color way in the pennys i had them in 96 sold my krispypair 2 years ago and now we together again. With silver flightposites , black penny and white and blue penny 3s on my check list ill wait on the all whitepenny 2s.

and the black are just about sold out in the south is it the same for nyc heads ? also whats it looking like with the white pair ?

I've still seen the white pairs at Foot Lockers and other spots. I have yet to see anyone wear them.

And I agree the white/atlantics were the best colorway of the Penny 2. I wish they had released.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom