Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Just great, I'm here sitting at work and mine just started to separate.

Damn that's sucks to see. I was just thinking about looking for a pair of Orlandos since I already have the atlantics but idk if I should just wait and hope for a retro or not

Damn that's sucks to see. I was just thinking about looking for a pair of Orlandos since I already have the atlantics but idk if I should just wait and hope for a retro or not
No need to hope for a retro because they're coming out next year. That's why there's so many recent posts in this thread.

Last edited:
Cant wait for the Atlantics! Only og penny 2 I owned. Copped the orlandos last time and recently been beating them so it'd be sweet if those retroed too. Automatic cop for me

Favorite shoe of all time, these and bred 13s are my graills. Wore my 08 black/blues literally 100s of times played outdoor ball in them gym in them and no separation just some issues in the toe box area with cracking but that was in the last year or so. Def cop 3 x each color min

How do you fix this? Around the toe of mine starting to see separation. Help would be much appreciated.
get some barge cement and follow the directions on the tube/can. Usually it takes like 10-15 minutes to set and then 24 hours to cure and be done
This. I was about to type the exact same thing 
laugh.gif
. Mine separated at the heel a few months ago and I did this, no issues whatsoever. 

get some barge cement and follow the directions on the tube/can. Usually it takes like 10-15 minutes to set and then 24 hours to cure and be done
Repped thank you brother. Ive tried alternatives back in the day with soles so I hope this is the solution.

Repped thank you brother. Ive tried alternatives back in the day with soles so I hope this is the solution.
it will work, i have done this on many of shoes and it works just be careful with how much glue you put so you dont leave any bad glue stains on them

I almost want to wear them a little more to cause more seperation because it is minuscule middle school and I'm 27 now so not really tryin to impress anybody. My favorite shoe of all time.

This next retro coming up Im praying they sit long enough to get 3 to 4 pairs. But in reality the way things have been trending looking like 1 pair will be tough.

Last edited:
I almost want to wear them a little more to cause more seperation because it is minuscule middle school and I'm 27 now so not really tryin to impress anybody. My favorite shoe of all time.

This next retro coming up Im praying they sit long enough to get 3 to 4 pairs. But in reality the way things have been trending looking like 1 pair will be tough.
Why would you say that? The penny 1s that dropped can still be found at stores and are at outlets. The only way the penny 1s would've sold if it were the Orlando but we got the ASG cw. I don't think we'll have to worry. But I could be wrong I just don't see any of the penny stuff selling unless it's limited

Why would you say that? The penny 1s that dropped can still be found at stores and are at outlets. The only way the penny 1s would've sold if it were the Orlando but we got the ASG cw. I don't think we'll have to worry. But I could be wrong I just don't see any of the penny stuff selling unless it's limited
Yeah but penny 2 Orlando colorway is what I was referring to and they bring more of a crowd then the rest of the penny line IMO.

i would have to disagree but i think the Penny 1 is the GOAT of the line, 2s are sick as well but those 1s were neck breakers back in the day

Yeah but penny 2 Orlando colorway is what I was referring to and they bring more of a crowd then the rest of the penny line IMO.
but we haven't heard of the orlando cw coming only the atlantic blues and the miami heat cw unless you're referring to the atlantic blue cw as the orlando cw then nvm.

but i remember when the blog sites ran with the orlando cw being the cw to drop tons of people i knew were hyped when it was really the ASG cw. i do agree with you on the orlando cw being the only cw that brings in the crowd if it is either a penny 1 or 2 tho

Sorry I was misinformed I thought the Orlando Penny 2 was being retroed in 2016. Whenever it does watch the beasts increase.

penny 1s and 2s are dead even for me.  actually i love them all equally, penny shoes are dope as fck.  for some reason the 1s always escaped me but i do have my eyes on the ASG if i can get them for ~60 but the ones i want the most are obviously orlandos and nyk.  

Back
Top Bottom