Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

would be great, if they would release a suns or knicks colorway!

Son :wow: :pimp:

Colorblock them like the Orlandos with some orange thrown in (like the Knicks Penny Is were in comparison to the Orlandos Penny Is), and that could be the first shoe I've ever ****ed around and bought two pairs of.

Just the thought of it makes me make to put money aside :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand how there hasn't been a Knicks color yet, but they're retroing the Heat color again :smh:

Only interested in the s0lec0llector pair if it's not limited. Really love the color blocking on that one and if it's not a hassle to get I won't mind paying retail for them

They releasing those instead of the orlandos? Boooooooo

Did you not pay attention to the post from like 2 weeks ago higher up this page? :lol:

I'm surprised that they brought those SCs back with next to no alterations.

They make more changes between retros of original models/colorways than they did with those :lol:

I'm in for one so long as the quality is solid and the price isn't crazy.

My favorite Penny Model, I have Orlandos, from 08....still in great condition...missed the Outlet Atlantics from then, I think they were down to like $60, it was crazy, but im all in for the 2016 Atlantics and the Sole Collector cw, will probably grab the Miami cw too on disco

Got to see both in person the other day.

Quality on the SC pair better than Atlantic's unfortunately.

Subpar

Toe box "Leather" just way too hard. Same problem with the last retro which made them very uncomfortable to wear.

Subpar

Toe box "Leather" just way too hard. Same problem with the last retro which made them very uncomfortable to wear.

You sir have nothing to worry about.

You will be happy.
I expected as much. Probably the same thin grain leather they've been giving us

I love my 08 pair tho wish I could find a pair of Orlandos. I like the SC pair but Orlandos are just so much better

Back
Top Bottom