Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

nerd.gif

I just wonder how they will go about this release (SC pair). They're nice and I would buy them, BUT only if I don't have to jump through hoops to get em.

Last edited:
I hope they make the Penny 2 SC's limited but not too limited like the glove SC...those have been one of my favorite shoes of all time but have always been out of reach cause of how rare they were.  I am so ready.

I hope they make the Penny 2 SC's limited but not too limited like the glove SC...those have been one of my favorite shoes of all time but have always been out of reach cause of how rare they were.  I am so ready.

Then they don't need to be limited then.

Change ur name to addictedtostupidity

-_- That makes little to no sense.....

cant see these bring any more comfy than the 1s, the recent retros were bricks on feet. I believe zoom was introduced in the 3rd model?

Og penny 1 had max heel air and zoom aka tensile in forefoot

Og Penny 2 had max heel air and zoom forefoot

Og penny 3 and 4 had same set up

The penny 2 although narrow was the most comfortable penny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom