Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

They ruined this years Atlantics for me with the cent logo on the side. I just couldnt pull the trigger. It sucked, because the rest of the shoe was nice, and they used a decent leather on them, unlike the 2009s. Stupid Nike, they just have to change one thing or another. :smh:

And it looks like they just messed up the white pair by using a blue air unit, instead of fading it blue to white. Damn it Nike, why?:smh:

Last edited:
They ruined this years Atlantics for me with the cent logo on the side. I just couldnt pull the trigger. It sucked, because the rest of the shoe was nice, and they used a decent leather on them, unlike the 2009s. Stupid Nike, they just have to change one thing or another. :smh:

If the had a swoosh on the back instead of ANOTHER 1 cent logo which looks dumb imo I would have copped. I been seeing em for under a buck all day.

And it looks like they just messed up the white pair by using a blue air unit, instead of fading it blue to white. Damn it Nike, why?
mean.gif
 they also made the back of the tongue royal which actually looks dope

I finally saw the black/royal Penny 2 in a store recently, and what I saw corroborated with all who posted feedback that the blue was bothersome to most. The online photos of them are misleading as they look darker, but the actual blue on these shoes are pale and dull, it looks like they used poor quality paint.

Yeah no one in their right mind is spending $220 on a pair of Penny 2s. If they're sitting on shelves priced at what they are now rip them trying to sell over 200

Yeah no one in their right mind is spending $220 on a pair of Penny 2s. If they're sitting on shelves priced at what they are now rip them trying to sell over 200

I agree with you, nobody is going to spend over $200 on Penny 2's. I got the Heat colorway for $90 which is worth it, retail price is a bit too much imo.

Wore my SCs and played Ultimate Frisbee at work today with the kids. Big toe mad at me again however. Not so much this time as they are almost broken in.

and . . . Anyone know where I can score Atlantics under $100 shipped? Not seeing a 10.5 for that price anywhere. Any held would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I need Atlantics for like under $70 b

keep an eye on your local outlet. Got a pair for $35 two weeks ago. Marked down from retail to $55, 20% off that than another 10%, $35 plus tax. one of the best finds I've had in a long while.

Seriously Nike....I mean I get it, triple black shoes sell well in a reliatively short amount of time ie huaraches, Pippens, foamposites and Jordans. But give us some color when you bring back a shoe that has so many colorways already. The black Orlando 4s HAVE to sell better than a triple black color. At least it looks like we are getting the OG white color.

Back
Top Bottom